♡A Walk? hm Sure Why Not♡

Remember those symbols k? Remember. Please 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
===============================================

<|Y/n POV|>

I was sitting down on the couch daydreaming, and well..I didn't know Ayato was calling me.  "Y/n? Y/n?? Y/n!" I finally got back to reality "oh uh- yes? Sorry I was daydreaming about something" he chuckled as I said it "do you mind if..you could join me for a walk..?"

The room went silent "join you for a walk? Hmm sure why not." He answered, my eyes lit up. "Let's go then?" I asked politely "of course, you should change first, your in pajamas" he laughed "ok ok I'll change" as I get to my room

◇pick.◇

I went out seeing Ayato waiting for me patiently

I went out seeing Ayato waiting for me patiently. "You look nice, let's go?" He exclaimed "of course!" We both went out and walked around Inazuma, of course we saw the Tenryou Commision..and we hid successfully.

We went to the boba shop and I saw Ayato fix his posture a little bit more unlike before. I tapped his shoulder smiling slightly at him, which made his shoulders go down relaxed.

He ordered boba and immediately went out to a more quieter place so no one can disturb our small walk. It felt like a date.."I never really tried boba, why do you like it so much?" I calmly asked "well.." he turned the boba straw over to me "why don't you try it?"

I sipped only a little. He was twirling the straw waiting for my answer "hm..I do like it, the texture seems entertaining, maybe I could buy it sometime" I answered as his face lit up in joy, does he really hide this to most people..?

"Thats great to hear" he smiled as I saw his cheeks go a little red, only a little, no one with my clean eyes could see it..we were both under a tree enjoying the ambiance of the wind and leaves.

The wind was really picking up..it was a windy day really..so cold and I was shivering, I tried to hide it but couldn't anyway. "N/n? You seem cold" he whispered "oh no no its o-ok.." I stammered by accident, knowing its by the cause of the coldness.

I felt warmer as a arm embraces me into warm clothes. "What are yo-" "sh, I'll carry you home if you fall asleep." The lavender eyed man stated. I got silenced of course, I stay in his arms for a little more after falling asleep.

485 Words :)

=========================
Tbh this got too fuckin cute