7. dilema

Nicki—
March 13, 2021– Queens
1:22PM

Nicki—March 13, 2021– Queens1:22PM

Boy, you know I'm crazy over you

"hassan im not fucking playing with you" i threatened him for probably the 10th time in the last 30 seconds "come get on the fucking phone-"

"you said we was done talking to this nig-" before he could get the words out of his mouth i smacked him in the back of his head

"stop cussing and talk to your dad" i held the muted phone call in front of his face "and be nice" he sucked his teeth and took the phone

i felt bad because i did say we were done with him but i felt bad. He called me twice already and clearly he wanted to talk about something and since i ain't have shit to say to him I needed hassan to at least try and hold a conversation with him.

he unmuted it and put it on speaker "wassup?" he spoke nonchalantly and i rolled my eyes.

"wassup boy why yo moms had to go all over the place to find you? you know we only get a couple minutes to talk" he told hassan and hassan took a deep breath before angrily staring up at me.

"cause i was playing basketball practicing on my jump shot for my game" he lied and i nodded as i watched him control his temper towards his dad.

yes he was a kid but that ain't change how he feels and his anger. i couldn't be mad at how he felt i mean his daddy ain't shit and the only reason he's involved now is because he's in jail and really has no choice.

"i thought you was playing football" he told him and hassan's face turned up at the comment.

like i said ain't shit..hassan has never had interest in football besides what he occasionally watches on TV.

"i've never in my life liked or wanted to play football" hassan's attitude was slowly piercing through.

my mind was taken from the conversation when the doorbell rung. Moriah who was relaxing on the couch and watching this entire fiasco go down jumped up to answer it which made me revert back to their conversation.

"damn, i just knew you was gone be a quarterback" his dad chuckled into the phone

"nah, my mom don't like football so i don't like it" he told him straight up and he was right i hated the dangerous ass sport.

coming through the door was david and despite me being happy to see him i had more things to focus on.

"well yo moms don't like a lot of shit that don't mean you gotta dislike it too, football a good money making spo-"