35. hopeless romantic

NICKI:

July 2nd , 2022; Queens— 9:56PM

i take em back when they wrong (wrong), i know i'm way too forgivin (yeah)

i take em back when they wrong (wrong), i know i'm way too forgivin (yeah). i see the flags and i know the truth, but i always go against it. yeah, i'm still learnin how to love i'm a hopeless romantic.

______

my ass was supposed to be at Target but i couldn't help myself and decided to pop up on my sisters who were at a club hosting. David was at the studio, and my mom was with the kids.

"hey yall!" i made my presence known as i entered their section.

"OH SHIT!" tori seemed the most shocked to see me "girl what the fuck you doing?!"

"you look pretty!" ari complimented me "the snapback is real pookie" she sized me and then looked behind me

"thank you, i just threw this hoodie on because im supposed to be at target and im pumping so no drinking for me" i explained causing them both to bust out laughing

"im only here for like two minutes" i added

two minutes turned into two hours. I kept my promise on not drinking tho. I just was having fun watching them act the fuck up.

I knew i was going to be here for a minute when tae helped me put my electric breast pump into his goyard tote bag so i can loosen up.

"y'all i really gotta go.." i picked up tae's goyard and grabbed my pumps out.

"awww why?!" cleo questioned with a pout

"cause i got a baby at home?" i mugged her before picking my purse up.

i really didn't want to leave. this club was fucking lit as fuck. Lil baby was in our section with his girlfriend influencer Jayda.

She claims she's been tryna book me but i doubt it. We exchanged some numbers tonight so if she's serious she'll hit me up.

"just take a shot and then you can go-"

"no, my nipples are leaking as we speak" i pulled my chanel boy bag strap over my shoulder

"text m- text me when you home" Tori threw her arm over my shoulder and kissed me on the cheek.

"ok girl" i removed her arm from around me "you do the same-"

"excuse me" before i could finish a thick little short brown skin girl brushed past me abruptly without ever looking back.