37. telekinesis

EAST;

July 26th , 2022; Queens—3:17PM

you startin  fresh, man, you fell out of pocket you fucked that girl that you met at the party i got some new niggas down in the lobby

you startin fresh, man, you fell out of pocket you fucked that girl that you met at the party i got some new niggas down in the lobby. how can i sleep when you're out catchin bodies? i still wanna be with you, trust me, i know that's insane. i'd rather fuck on you than fuck on lames.

_______

"look at daddy little baby" i reached across the table for her once nicki got her out of the car seat.

"what you been doing baby?" i kissed her on the cheek once i had her.

she smiled at the kisses i was giving her. seem like she was advancing more and more. I just saw her the day before yesterday.

"she has enough milk in here to last her until you take her to my mom tonight and a little extra" nicki handed me the diaper bag as well "she hasn't taken her nap either so maybe in the car she'll go to sleep" she explained

"ight but you finna stay to eat?" i asked, we ain't have to meet at a restaurant if she was just gone leave.

"am i supposed to?" she raised an eyebrow, i nodded.

"that's why we here right?"

"uh no? we're here because i was dropping her off because you swear you can't be away from her" she finally relaxed in her seat "but whatever"

"can i see yo phone?" i asked and her entire mood changed

"the fuck?" she sized me and i sucked my teeth

"Hassan ain't answer when i called him and i know he on the game but he supposed to be cleaning" i told her and she squinted her eyes at me.

"hm" she slowly unlocked her phone and handed it to me.

i took it from her "you think if i text him first he gone answer?" i asked to make conversation. i wasn't really tryna call Hassan.

I just knew she was going out tonight and i needed some peace of mind so i was sharing her location with me.

"he always answers me" she gloated and i sucked my teeth. I quickly shared the location, deleted our message thread and went to text Hassan.

I then played it off by actually calling him.

"mom i was just responding to you" this nigga had his focus on the TV and just like i assumed he was on the fuckin game.