38. screwin

NICKI:
August 1st, 2022; Queens— 12:46PM

the shit we be doin, our folks call it screwin we be on that dumb shit, that stupid-in-love shit

the shit we be doin, our folks call it screwin we be on that dumb shit, that stupid-in-love shit. i begged you to do it, shoot all up into me nigga, you better not pull it out.

___

it was finally my first day back at work in the shop. Should I be working? probably not but i just wiped out my savings to mentally prepare myself to put a down payment on this House i've been eyeing...I mean with or without the down payment i probably would've still came running back. I love it here. I go tour the house this weekend and if everything goes in my favor i'll be buying it. $100,000 cash and my mortgage with home insurance and everything else will be $5400 a month which is great! The home was built in 2016 and it just got newly renovated after the last owners moved out.

Despite what happened the day before yesterday i was in good spirits. I haven't heard from David- well i haven't responded to david, huge difference.

He's been blowing my phone up, i'm talking 200+ text messages, a few threats here and there but the more i ignored him the better the messages got.

i think he's tryna trick me.

"You always do it for me" Nuri ran her fingers through her hair. "the best for real and you come through every year for my birthday" she started to dig in her purse

she pulled out a stack of blue hundreds. they looked so crisp i just knew the police was finna run in here and snatch her up.

"it's free bookie" i wrapped my arms around her from behind. her face lit up in shock "happy birthday, i love you for loving me and staying loyal" i smirked

"bitch stop playing" she shook me off "im paying you bitch cause i love you and you do right by me"

"im not taking it" i shrugged and stood up straight

"ok what about tip? you gotta take a tip" she looked up at me

"ok, but it can't be the amount of the install or more"

"alright here" she stood to her feet and handed me $300. "next time ima just do my big one and double it" she grabbed her purse from my vanity.

"have a nice birthday" i smiled as she let herself out

"and will" she rolled her neck at me "i got slayed by the best" she gloated before leaving

i decided to call Tori and check to see where she was. She was supposed to be coming to pick up some extra stuff for Capri from me to take to my mom. It was just some aquaphor and some baby bottles she needed because for some reason she didn't have enough at her house and i'm to blame.