44. you and i

NICKI:

whether near or far

whether near or far. i wanna be where you are. and you're like a rose that blooms in my garden innocent and sweet my love, you are.

____

"this bitch left her shit in here?" Tori walked into the guesthouse chyna had been occupying since i moved in.

"i say we burn all this shit" Ari scoffed

"no, there's a baby in the house and all we need is for the fumes to get to her" Moriah argued against it

"why the fuck the bitch in yo kitchen and she got her own?" Tori pointed out and i had never thought of that. "don't let me catch her ass"

I mean i didn't care to think of it.

I was startled by tori starting to kick shit over.

"woah bitch this still my fucking house?" i stopped her

"oh yeah" she started to laugh.

"what his ass still doing in yo shit?" Ari questioned as she grabbed a garbage bag.

"he didn't do anything bitch" i reminded her and she sucked her teeth

"alright now im just making sure" she threw her hands up in defense

"i think you should use this as a beauty room or something" Moriah suggested as she tied a bag up full of chyna's belongings and tossed it to the side.

"yeah or instead of going to the salon 24/7 work here" Tori suggested and though it sounded like paradise i didn't want a lot of people knowing where i lived.

It's not like im into anything but just the little things i do find myself into would have me paranoid.

I do stay here alone so it isn't a guarantee that david would be here all the time.

"yeah, no that means anybody could gain access to where she lays her head" Ari was against it and took the words right out of my mouth "not with my nephew and nieces"

"besides the shop is what? 20 minutes away" i shrugged. i preferred separating work life from family life. If i worked from home i'd work more than i should and my kids would be without a present mom.

after we got everything out of the guesthouse that didn't belong. my sisters, Tori and Ari begged for me to let them trash and/or burn her things.