Intro

Long ago there was a village, people would live, dance, and host festivals. But they were better known as hunters, yes, They would kill anyone or thing in sight. Vampires were they're main targets.

"My King, the hunters! They're here!"

The vampires didn't do anything to them, they vowed to not hurt the humans but it would be broken that fateful night.

"What are we going to do?" The queen asks as her husband looks at her, he only one thing they wanted.

I would never forgive those humans.

The king and queen stayed inside the castle as the maid rushed out the castle through the back, she carried a basket as she pulled the toddler with her.

"Where are we going?" The young girl asks as they run, "Mama and Papa-"

"They'll catch up." A lie. Rushing to the river the maid stops, she looks at the younger girl and smiled sadly.

"Jisoo-ya" the young girl looks up at her with stars in her eyes, "Take your sister."

"Okay" The young girl takes the basket with her young sister.

"I want to you run over the bridge and keep running okay?" The lady says as she held Jisoo's face, "and don't look back okay?"

"Mom and Dad will find us?"

"They will."

"Okay!" Jisoo says holding the basket close to her chest, she walks over the bridge hearing the rush of the river below her. She looks back at the maid before taking off, the Lady smiled before hearing an explosion. The castle that sat perfectly there was now in flames, she rushed back to revive her queen and King but it was no use.

Inside the burning castle she could see the queen, she rushed in seeing the distraught lady. Across was the dead king.

"T-they killed h-him." The queen says paler than she was, "They killed him."

"My queen, your children are safe." The lady says as the queen held onto her shirt, "Ma'am?"

"I wanted to see them grow up." The queen says as tears flowed down her face, "I want to see my children grow up."

"We'll get out, ma'am!" The maid says before burning wood falls, "What do" she could hear a grunt behind her as she looks back to see her queen on the ground, an arrow pierced through her chest.

"My queen!"

"I hope they grow up well." The queen's dying words, the maid could feel the heat of the fire now as she has failed her queen and King.

And so the fate would be held to two children.

"Do you think mom and dad will come?" The young girl asks her little sister, "I hope they do." She looks around before finding a cave.

"Are you hungry?" The young girl asks, "I have a bag of food!" Jisoo opened the bag, "I have your bottle too!"

She sighs, "well, I have you." She lays on the dirty ground before looking at the rock ceiling.

"Well Jennie, you and I are gonna go on adventures and explore!"

"E-eplore" Jisoo sat up as she rushed to the basket, Jennie looks at her excitedly. "Eplore!"

"That's right!" Jisoo smiled happily, "We're gonna explore and we'll see all kinds of stuff! Starting tomorrow! But first, We need sleep." Jisoo says before looking down at her sister,

"Seems like you got that covered." Jisoo mumbled as her sister was sleeping soundly.

"Don't worry Jennie, I'll be like mom and dad. I'll protect you."

And that's when our story starts.