25

Chaeyoung was slumped in her seat at the club, she was at the bar and she just looked at her untouched drink.

"Are you okay?" The bartender asks noticing her.

"This is a mistake." Chaeyoung told her, "I should be with Jisoo."

"Girlfriend?"

"Soulmate." Chaeyoung sighs, "I just fucked it all up."

"And you haven't apologized?"

"I said some hurtful stuff towards her."

"Oh, Well... I don't know how to help you with that."

"It's okay," Chaeyoung mumbled, her black hair falling forward as she stood up.

"I just need to reflect." Chaeyoung smiles sadly before tipping the bartender and leaving the club.

Chapter 25: I'm not sorry.

Jisoo was training outside as Seola stepped outside, she could see how Jisoo punched the tree as her hand would be bloody.

"Is everything okay?" Seola asks as Jisoo looks at her.

"I- I don't know anymore." Jisoo frowns, "I don't know what to do."

"Hey, I'm here for you" Seola placed her hand on her shoulder.

"Honestly, I need some time away from here." Jisoo said, "I need to get away from this place."

"You're gonna leave Jennie?" Seola reads her mind.

"I can't bring her along, she loves it here." Jisoo frowns, "I need to do this for my sake."

"Okay, but I don't think Irene would let you go."

"I'll talk to her," Jisoo says walking back inside the house, Seola shakes her head before following her.

Jisoo entered the room Seulgi's, she could see Irene standing there looking at Seulgi. Her skin was pale and she looked like a ghost.

"Irene Unnie?" Jisoo calls out for her, she walks over but Irene's gaze was on Seulgi.

"Irene-"

"Jisoo, What are you doing here?" Jisoo jumped as she looks back seeing Irene in the mirror.

"Huh?" Jisoo looks at her confused,

"I said what are you doing here?" She turns her head back seeing Irene in front of her.

"I wanted to see how you were doing." Jisoo answers as Irene nods, "How did you do that?"

"You're mom taught me." Irene shrugged, "do you need something?"

"I'm going out tonight, I told Seola and-"

"Just go." Irene says, "It's honestly best if we all try to move on from this."

"What about Seulgi?"

"I don't know if she'll ever wake up." Irene answered honestly, "Poison was on those arrows."

"So I could go?"

"Yeah."

"What about you?"

"I'll be fine." Irene smiles, "I can manage.

"Okay, thanks Irene Unnie!"

A loud crack of thunder roars in the sky as Chaeyoung looks up, instead of clear water it was red. Hell worked differently.

The red drops hit her face as she closed her eyes and takes in the rain, she frowns before opening her eyes. Her tears would mix in with the red water.

Chaeyoung lowers her head back and held her face as if she was an idiot, she decided she couldn't handle this anymore. She walks over to a club where she would get drunk and make mistakes, after all, they didn't have an official label.

She kissed a girl that looked like Jisoo and smiles to herself, before grabbing her hand and dragging her out of the club to bring her home. They kissed as the girl touched Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung continues to make out with her before hearing Jisoo's voice.

"Chaeyoung-ah, I got you a pink balloon!"

"It was the last one!"

Chaeyoung stops as the girl kiss her neck, she froze up continuing to be haunted by the girl.

"Are you alright?" The girl breaks away and looks at her hungrily.

"Get out." Chaeyoung said, "I need you  to leave now."

"What- why?!"

"JUST LEAVE!" Chaeyoung yelled as the girl pushed her away and leaves the apartment, Chaeyoung sat there guilty and cried to herself. It didn't work anymore, all she could think about was Jisoo.

Speaking of Jisoo, the girl looked at her mark in the mirror and frowns seeing how faint it was now.

"You got a mark?!"

"AH! I'm sorry! Please don't kill me!"

"Stupid Chaeyoung," Jisoo mumbled before exiting the bathroom.