His Voice Is A Familiar Sound

The last few weeks have been spent juggling viewings, calls and being pictured by photographers every bloody day. Now they know who I am and more information about me has come out, I'm now getting calls from what feels like everyone on the planet - including a couple of Chris's fans who had the audacity to threaten me and call me everything under the sun. I simply put the phone down, but it's scared me somewhat. I know I'll have a few bogus callers trying to arrange a so called viewing for a home at some point. 

Worst of all is that photographers have discovered where I live, and have pictured me leaving my apartment on a few occasions. This morning it got so bad I called Adrienne in tears, unable to leave as they were blocking the underground car park of my apartment block. She's made me stay home and work from there, but it's meant that I've had to cancel my viewings. Something that I'm not happy about. 

Now I'm literally sobbing down the phone to Chris while he's on his break on set, and he's pissed. "You mean to say they wouldn't fucking let you go to work?" He asks angrily. 

"Nope...I had to reverse back and then run to the lift, I was scared they'd follow me and get inside the building". I say, my voice shaking. "I don't get why they won't leave me alone!" 

"They will baby, I promise you they'll get bored soon and find someone new to take pictures of - I'm back next week..." He then pauses. "Fleur...perhaps it might be better if you stay at mine for a while. Just until everything dies down". 

I begin to protest, "Chris I..."

He cuts me off. "No, I can't have paps practically holding you hostage in your own apartment. You'll be more secure at mine. I mean...only if you want to, I know things are still new between us..." 

I'm silent for a moment, trying to process the thought of temporarily moving in with him. "Could I think about it? It's not a yes and not a no, I just...I don't want to seem like I'm intruding, and I don't want us to go too fast either". 

"I know...think about it and let me know. I'm back home next week after I wrap so I'll be around more before I start the next one, more Pancasso's for you". He says, knowing that this will bring a smile to my face. 

It does and I now really wish he was here so I could just feel that security he brings me.

"That'd be nice". I say quietly, "Why can't it be next week already". 

"I'm already counting down the days". 

"I've been counting them since I left you". There's a faint voice in the background and I know that he's being summoned back to set. "I know, you have to go". I sigh. 

He doesn't want to go as much as I don't want him to, but he has to finish Cap 3 and then finally he can be back with me. 

As we ring off I begin to cry again, but know I need to focus on work and sorting out the current negotiations I have with buyers right now. I make a few calls and answer some emails before giving up for the afternoon and emailing Adrienne to say that I need to take the last few hours to try and clear the migraine that's lurking. 

Curiosity gets the better of me though, and even though both Chris and Scott have warned me not to go online, I have to see what's currently out there about me. 

and it's overwhelming...

Somehow they've managed to get a hold of some of my Instagram pictures, including ones of me in my bikini...