Just the beginning... prologue

A/N Thankyou!!! 112 views through out the whole story is alot. Have fun reading the drama and romance...you guys can follow me on Twitter @jahkeilp xx

loretta pov

My long blonde hair flows in the cold breeze as i walk towards my one and only destination ...school ...I thought. Its my first day and to be honest i hate it already..
I walked to my locker after i got my schedule and found my number was 13... great just great... I looked around trying to find my form/homeroom class and went in the direction it was in. The bell rang and i honestly started to freak out. I luckily found my class in timel and found a seat at the back."okay class, we have a new student today, her name is loretta would you please come up and introduce yourself"mr lakewood smiled.I got up and went to the front of the class."well my names loretta im from edinsberg in Scotland and im 13. My hobbies are minecraft or gaming,reading and i play table tennis. And my favourite colour is green."i said suprisingly as im usually quiet.

"Well loretta luckily i got you a tour guide who is also from Scotland and his name is lee.you can sit down now."mr lakewood said much to cheerfully. What is up with my teacher. i thought."okay" i mumbled. The bell rang a little while after he said the role and i headed to my first class... science... "hey,would you like some help getting to class"a deep but kind voice asked me. He has a scottish accent...must be that lee guy mr lakewood was talking about... i must have turned around at some point because he was waving his hand in front of my face as if i was in a trance. "..Hmm.." I mumbled. "Want some help getting to class?" He asked."..uh..sure.." I mumble while looking at the ground."my names Lee." He says while holding his hand out. "Loretta"I say shaking his hand."what class have you got"he asks"science""me too. I guess we're in the same class""yeah". I said but looking where I was walking. Great this is going to be a long day...