Amys scandal gone wrong

Amy's POV

Are you kidding me! I specifically asked for Lee not venomous-whats his face! I'm so pi**ed off! Sqaisheys going to pay for this... I can't believe her... I have two happy couples to destroy!

Loretta's POV (finally, lol)

As much as I wanted to help Amy, she seriously is getting on my nerves. I know we just met and all that, but when I saw her with Lee I could tell they had some kind of connection together... I'm not the jealous type but when someone or something gets in the way of mine or my friends relationships things would likely get dangerous!

------------time skip to once venomous has Amy in his car and is about to drive her home--------------------------------

Sqaishey said she could take Lee and I to stampys house as she was going to see him in a hour or so... Venemous took Amy home and looked after her though I doubt anything was wrong with her in the first place. I was so busy thinking about how glad I am with Amy finally realizing that Lee is mine I didn't see Lee and sqaishey waving their hands in front of me... "Huh__" "this is like the second time today you've dazed out ya know?" Lee smiled a dazeling bright smile... Jeez Lori get a hold of yourself... Quickly I thought up a reason."uh I was thinking about-uh how... Worried I was about Amy.., yeah... "" you didn't seem the least bit fazed when she was up stairs so why now." Sqaishey questioned."are you finally becoming friends or at least frenemies." She smiled."nope not one bit" and we all laughed like we were the only people in the world....

Amy's POV

"Are you feeling any better" venomous asked.seriously how can no one see that I'm faking..."do I look any better to you" I snapped" I need a better plan to destroy the happily ever after couples argh! They make me sick to my stomach!... " I thought in my mind, I think...

"What!...Oh no way you better not be doing what I think your doing..." Oh f**k...
______________________________

A/N: hey I'm still alive sorry I haven't updated in what seems like years... I've been really busy... Just wanted to give a shout out to iLOVEsquidNUGGET123 thanks for the nice comments xD