we found love right where we are...

Lees pov

As Amy and i were waiting for sqaishey in the waiting area the girl that was with sqaishey stepped out of the bathroom. Sqaishey was with her and she was nervous for some reason.

The girl walked towards us and smiled. Her brilliant pearl white teeth showed as she slowly walked. I turned to amy who was also looking at them."i would like you to meet loretta for the first time in two years."squaishey laughed."lori?"i asked bewildered."lee..."she smiled."you know her?" Amy asked."yeah this is loretta, the girl i was talking about on the plane."i said"oh right nice to meet you loretta im amy."she smiled bluntly."you too."she said as equaly blunt as her. I then grabbed loretta and pulled her into a bear hug.(hahahaha get it bear hug lol)

"Ok ok i missed you too you can let go now..."she laughed"but i dont want to..."i playfully said in a baby voice."ok but, we've got a lot of catching up to do... "she laughed. I have missed her so much

We arrived at sqaisheys house and decided to go to her room. "What should we do now?" I asked. "TRUTH OR DARE!" Sqaishey yelled." Ok can i go first"amy asked. "ill go get a bottle"sqaishey smiled. A few minutes later sqaish came in with a bottle and we all sat in a circle on the floor. Amy spun the bottle and it landed on lori. "Truth or dare?""uh truth""do you like anyone?""yes now my turn..." she said grabbing the bottle. I wonder who? She spun the bottle and it landed on sqaishey. "Truth or dare quacker...""nice nick name" i laughed. "Yeah thanks thats the first time ive been called that... any way i choose dare"she smiled. Lori evily grinned."ok i dare you to prank call stampy and tell him your pregnant. Lets test your acting skills huh, you've gotta say hes the father.""your evil,"sqaishey laughed"okay she grabbed her phone, put it on speaker and dialed stamps number...