Loretta Lee

Lees pov

Its loretta. Shes here, we have found each other. I am the happiest man alive..."are you okay lee?"a soft voice said. I looked up and saw it was sqaishey."yeah thanks, can you get loretta,"who?"she said innocently."loretta?""who is that. Ooh is she your girlfriend?" I would love her to be... "no but she was here""is she imaginary?"
"no, never mind...""ok well i need to go to the bathroom be right back"

Lorettas pov

Sqaishey walked in about five minutes later."you have t-whats wrong loretta?""who is she?""who, oh you mean amy.""slut!"i coughed"loretta dont say that! She is not a slut. You dont even know her!""i dont need to know her to know shes a slut." I muttered.

"What did amy do loretta.""shes with lee thats what she did. Im guessing i didnt tell you the part when lee said he would be looking for me and he would be the happiest man alive when he did find me.""lori-""dont call me that""sorry loretta amys not with him the're just close friends.""really i know that, did you see how close she was to him,""yeah but nothings going on i promise... now come on we've got some re-uniting to do!"

I then fixed my blonde hair and applied a little bit of mascara and eye liner before fixing my clothes."trying to impress someone aye,"sqaishey smirked"i know you like lee especially seeing as he was with amy and you cried abo-""ok sqaish i get it and yes i may like him but he problably doesnt like me ""im pretty sure he likes you he asked where you were and i could see worry in his eyes"she smiled in a dreamy, dazed trance."oh god dont tell me he knows im here does he?""no i acted all innocent""ok lets do this."i smiled"ready juiliet that doesnt die""as ready as ill ever be..."i mumbled and steped out of the bathroom and in the hallway...