meeting Netty

Loretta's POV

Once I finished on the phone I walked inside and was searching for stampy Lee and sqaishey when I heard loud rock music coming from inside a room. It was black veil brides album, I love this band. I knocked on the door and a girl my age answered." Hi I'm Loretta, I love this band by the way..."I smiled."you like black veil brides, cool,I'm Annette but you can call me Netty.""OK well netty, I'm looking for stampy. Do you know where he is?""Oh hes in the living room. Just down the hallway and to the left will be a door.""OK thankyou. " I said and followed Netty's directions.

I got to the door and I knocked (again). A tall man with super curly hair answered. "You must be Loretta, Hi I'm stampy cat."" Hi stamps, you must be the famous one that sqaisheys been talking about. "I laughed and turned to see her blushing. Sqaishey was sitting on a two seated sofa and Lee was on another." Hi love are you OK. Why were you so long." Lee asked as I sat down next to him."I was talking to Annette.. well Netty... We were talking about black veil brides. " I said. " huh, she must like you, she never lets anyone call her that ever since we were younger,Did she say anything about me?"stampy asked while turning on the television and sitting down by sqaishey. "Uh no..not that I recall." I answered. "OK ... Well uh who wants to watch something on Netflix?" Stampy questioned and we all decided to watch orphan black about a girl who is an orphan that has been cloned or is a clone... It was 9.30pm when we finished watching the first season. Sqaishey offered to drop me off and Lee came with us." So do you like stampy."sqaishey questioned. "He's OK but he seemed scared about something when I said I was talking to Netty." I said. We arrived at my house at 10.30 as sqaishey got lost... "OK I'll see you tomorrow love." Lee smiled and kissed me. "OK love birds Loretta's mums gonna get worried." OK I'll talk to you tomorrow." I said and walked to my door while waving to Lee and sqaishey. I walked inside to find my mother standing at the door with an angry look on her face...