School holidays...

I was approaching the school Gates when I saw sqaishey standing outside the classroom wearing her favourite black jeans and sqaishey t shirt."oh hey Lori how did your mum handle your late arrival? " sqaishey sincerely asked."wow sqaish I have never known you to be so smart"I declared jokingly. "Huh someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this mornin."" Yeah I woke up late,mum didn't wake me up,all because I was late home last night... "" hahaha I love your mum."
"sqaish that's not funny seriously!."she's really happy this mornin...what did she do?

" what ever you say Lori...look out.code black, I repeat code black.proxy Roxy is approaching. "" what's up with the code black thing anyway?"I asked."look who it is, Emo girl and Blondie."
Roxy tired so hard to insult us."well...proxy roxy... Nice try insulting us but in case you're wondering I am not emo if you are colour blide you see this color is yellow not black.""what ever and are you seriously promoting Sqaishey Quack. She is so lame like seriously she so childish." Thats it! No one messes with me and my friends."OK Roxy just so you know. Sqaishey Quack has more subscribers and popularity than you'll ever get so back off before you and your friends never see daylight again!" I screamed. "Wow, OK sorry." Roxy freaked and ran away back to her stuck up friends.

"OMG Lori, that was amazing thanks for sticking up for me"" for both of us.I was sick of her she should have seen it coming.""OK well you need to teach me some insults gurl,""yeah,yeah lets get to class
_________math class_________

Me and sqaishey were sitting
In math class when a teacher,Well our principal Mrs karta ran inside."uh Hi Mr Lakewood can I please get Bethany and Loretta."she smiled. "Do you think its about roxy.?' Sqaishey asked worriedly." Nah Miss seem to happy for it to have anything to do with roxy." "True"
Me and sqaish went with Mrs karta to her office and saw...