The Carnival!

Loretta's POV

Oh no! A carnival.... I hate clowns! Oh, and I have a fear of heights...so there goes the Ferris wheel... I guess ill just have to wait and see if there will be one..."does this sound like a plan. " stampy asked."uhh yeah." I smiled nervously... "Are you guys OK with it?" Stampy asked the rest of the crew who must of heard about what we were discussing... There were a whole load of yays,yes,and OKs before everyone accept Lee, stamps, squid, Amy,salem and I walked out.
"Lori,can I talk to you?" Lee asked me..." Uh yeah what about?" I asked once we got to the stairs. He better not be breaking up with me..... Not that we are fighting or anything but he just seems to be a little distanced..." I wonder why...

"Well, I just wanted to tell you that I was thinking about moving to Britain.... What do you think, I mean I don't really think my parents will agree at first but maybe just I could convi-"" That is brilliant Amazing and awesome!!! Those are my thoughts on this! And plus,you'll be closer to the MAC..." I smiled like the biggest smile in the world... "Good, great... Uh so, what should we do now?"" Well I'm pretty hungry so lets go in the kitchen. "I stated and took his hand. We walked hand in hand into the kitchen to find dinner served with Amy,salem, sqaish,netty,mousie and Rosie seated at the dinner table..."where are the rest of the crew?" I asked."oh, the boys? There in the game room," Mousie said" I suggest you don't go in there Lori, there crazy!"she laughed."OK I'll get them,"Lee smiled as I let go of his hand and walked over and sat down between Sqaishey and Netty."yummm dinner smells delicious.. " I smiled as all the boys walked in."thanks my mum taught me how to make this and luckily Amy knew how to make it too." Salem smiled.

Time skip to the next day...

Its the day of the carnival... But its 6:30 in the morning...on a holiday? Why Loretta, why... Lee and I are going on a double date with sqaish and stamps later at night. I'm super excited!!! I've always wanted to go on a double date!...I was in the middle of my thoughts when someone knocked on the door...I quietly got up, trying not to waken Netty and opened the door.... There stood a stressed out sqaishey..."uh can I talk to you?" She asked." Yeah Netty is asleep so we'll have to keep it down a bit..." I whispered.

"No I'm not uurghh." Netty mumbled and sat up."well looks like us girls are all ready for the day then."i mumbled."I'll probs fall asleep on the rides hahaha." Sqaish laughed. "I wonder who else is up..."

Time skip to at the gates of the carnival...

Finally, we're here!.. After waiting an hour for everyone to get ready and another half hour in the car listening to sqaish and netty arguing all the way here!... I would ask a simple question like, "oh, what's the time?" And they would both pull out there phones and say the time as soon as possible!. I thought sqaish had gotten past the fact that I'm friends with Netty... I guess not....

"Hey Lori, do you wanna come with me?."Lee asked me."sure.." I smiled. We all had agreed to meet back at 12:00pm to have lunch...
We started walking towards the rollercoaster when a clown popped up and held a balloon out to me..."aaahhhhhhh! It's gonna kill me. Go away!leave me alone! I'm gonna die!!save me I don't wanna die!!! Clowwn!!, I hate clowns!" I screamed like a cat hissing at nothing... By the time I had calmed down to the point where I was able to walk without shaking, the clown was already scaring other kids...
"Uumm, that was weird... Do you have a fear of clowns..." Lee asked me."yeah ever since I watched IT " " I have an idea come with me," Lee smiled and started dragging me to the carnival games...