jelousy?

Lees POV

I kissed her passionately. Sqaishey started clapping but amy had left the room. What is her problem...

"Well are we together now? " lori asked."yeah" i smiled."ill go see what amys doing..."sqaish smiles and gets up...

Lorettas pov

Omg lee and i are together. Ever since i met lee that first day i had fallen for him... and now we are official. Sqaishey has gone to see where amy is but i honestly think shes jealous of us.

Amys pov

I cannot belive this! I thought i was his crush omg. I didnt think him and loretta would want to ruin their friendship... maybe... i could... no im not that evil...or am i...

Sqaisheys pov

Aaaahhhhh! Romeo and juilet are togher again! But im gonna keep an eye on lori...just in case...you never know...

Anyway, i walked down the hallway and shouted"AMY! WHERE ARE YOU!""DOWN HERE! In the bathroom!" She yelled."What are you doing ,are you ok""im feeling lovely just came down to smell the lavender perfume your mother has... why?""oh you just seemed upset... thats all are you sure your ok?""im fine ill be up in a minute just gotta phone mum and say happy birthday"she smiled"ok we'll be in my room..." i said as i started up the stairs. I approached my room and saw loretta and lee on the phone to someone...

I sneaked in and saw it was lees bestfriend venemouscompany. I sat down on my bed and listened to the conversation."hello?"venemous asked... im guessing they're on lorettas phone."yeah im calling to say you had dropped your lottery ticket that had won three million dollars outside of 357 delilah road,britian" (not a real place i think lol) "um ill be there in five thankyou""ok im the one in the blue hoodie""thankyou once again" and with that venemous had hung up."Looks like we'll see ya tomorrow sqaish" loretta laughed and walked out with lee."bbbyyyyeeeee" i laughed mocking stampy."you've been around stampy to long!"Lee  shouted back.