last day of school

Loretta's POV

I walked inside to find an angry mother glaring at me." Where were you Loretta!, I was scared something happened to you!"mum suddenly bursted in to tears and started sobbing. Don't get me wrong, I love mum but she seriously needs to lighten up and stop being so over protective...

"Mum its OK seriously calm down. I was with friends and they dropped me off but got lost... But she wasn't listening which made us late. So I was a little late so I'm sorry." I smiled."well OK... if you say so, but you won't be let of next time. "" OK mum... Don't you have work now mum?" I asked looking at the clock in the kitchen.

Mums a nurse so she works at different times which is OK with me... We don't spend much time together anyway."yes I do... Are you gonna be OK by yourself?"
"Yeah why wouldn't I be?"" No reason. I was just asking and I was wondering who that boy was in the car with you? "" uh...he's a friend we were close when we were younger. Anyway I'll talk to you about it tomorrow morning OK.""OK sweetie see you in the morning."

I walked upstairs and into my room. I headed over to my bed and sat down. Jeez I really need to calm down for a minute...I layed down and switched the light off and fell into a deep sleep...

Morning

I woke up and realized I was late for school."oh. S**t" I screamed while getting dressed and ran downstairs." Morning sweets your late for breaky."mum smiled innocently. "Yeah, why didn't you wake me up mum I'm late for school!"" Oh teaches you for staying up late doesn't it.""urgh! Fine it was an hour off jeez doesn't mean I have to be late for school.""late home,late for school. It's fair.""hilarious I'm going now I won't be home till late bye." I yelled and walked out the door and headed for school.