what???

A/N:The picture is squid and doctor house/squids dad. This is not real. the photo of him and his dad is but the story line isn't  lol

"Amyyy...,"

"Come back..."

"When will...she...wake up???"

"Amy please...wake up..."

"Hopefully"

"Soooonn....."

I felt someone grab my hand and they said "its OK....amy you'll wake...up soon..." I tried to move but I was frozen in place.I tried again but I could only wiggle my index finger."she moved her finger.... I think she can hear us..."a light voice said."Amy can you hear us... If you can, move your finger..." This time a deep but smooth voice said. I wriggled it again but it wouldn't move."it was probably a fluke." The light voice said. "No I can hear you!" I shouted. I tried  opening my eyes to a bright white light. "Am I in heaven???"" Amy!  your awake. What a miracle. My name is Dr House and  you have just woken from a coma,I understand that-"
"What???a coma!"" Yes now we need to ask-""a coma... What's a coma?""its when you go to sleep for a amount of time that we doctors are unsure of, now we have a few questions to ask you-"
"who's we"" the doctors sweetie, listen up now we need to know if you have any family members in the area and who was the boy next to you in the car?"" What are you talking about?""OK well I think she's had enough for today don't you think Dr House? " the light voice said."Hi Amy my name is Mrs Murphy from brittians orphanages." Orphanage??? what!...I'm not an orphan!...."why are you here""your parents died in the car crash along with your brother Jake and his friend that we need the name of. Do you know who he is? "" my mummy and daddy is dead?"I cried"and... The boys ...name is...Michael.."

______________________________

A/N: thankyou for 489 views so far!!! It's been great fun writing....I just wanna say a big THANK YOU!!!! To wingsnz for helping me with the story and for being there for me whenever I need you. your the best aunty Frankie in the world hahahahaha xD love ya xxx