whats the point

Amy's POV

Ugh! What is wrong with me! "Hahaha whoops , I'm turning into squid hehe slipping and all hahaha" I attempted to cover. "Wow Amy, the dessert called, they want their dryness back."venomous smirked." Well, you better not tell anyone or ELSE!," I yelled."or ELSE what!??" He yelled back.I havent seen this side of him before, what a psycho!"dude, calm down geez... Just please don't tell anyone. " I begged."I don't know...I mean I really like sqaishey and I'm jealous of stampy for having her but, its wrong to split them up or even interfere with their love life as well as Loretta and Lee's...""we'll we could work together to destroy the relationships and you can have sqaishey and I will have Lee, easy peasy." I smiled." OK... I guess, have you got a plan and aren't you supposed to be all about love not stealing other peoples loved ones....""well yeah I am all 'about' love but I love led and anyway Loretta isn't even pretty as a matter of fact I don't even know what Lee sees in her..."

Loretta's POV

Lee,sqaishey and I were playing Minecraft when sqaisheys mum walked in."hello children, shouldn't you be heading home there's school tomorrow... "She smiled." Yeah we should be time flys by when your having fun..." I laughed while turning the controller off as I was the 2nd player." OK I'll drop you guys of aye," sqaishey smiled. It was around 7.00pm when we arrived at stampys house. We all headed to the front door and my phone started to ring... The ID number said Mum "hello?" I said."Hi love where are you? Are you OK?, did someone kidna-""mum, I'm just with some friends OK,""OK sweetie don't be out to late actually be home by-""OK ten it is, love you gotta go bye..." I rushed just in case she made me come home early... "Time to have some fun" I yelled...