Surprise!!!

Loretta's POV

Sqaishey and I walked into Mrs Karta's office and saw...

The Magic Animal Club!!! Everyone known to the club. Squid,stampy,tomahawk,Lee,wizard keen,finball,Rosie,Ash,mousie mouse,netty,salmemslady,but there's one missing... Amylee...! "Hi everyone what are you doing here" Sqaishey asked."we've come to get you and Loretta " Stampy said with a grin on his face."where are we going""we are going on a holiday!!... But first let me introduce you to the MAC. "Stampy said to me." Hi... I'm Loretta I love your videos," I said happily to everyone..."can I just check with my mum to see if it's okay? "" no need we've already done that. And your mum packed your stuff aswell so there's no need to go back home."squid said with his funny Yorkshire accent."OK I'll just call to say goodbye. " I smiled and walked out of the office.

We're going for three weeks at the MAC holiday house in their vloggs. This is gonna be a once in a lifetime opportunity!!... I finished saying goodbye to mum and we were on our way when squid asked the question I was hoping would not be asked..." Where is Amy anyway,""uh were getting her now. But we're gonna stop and work out the details for where everyone sleeps and get supplies like food and things like that. "Stampy answered. "Oh s**t. That b!+(h will be up to no good..." I mumbled to myself highly unaware of everyone staring at me.Everyone accept sqaishey and Lee... Sqaishey was giggling like ever and Lee just turned away and chuckled."whats so funny??" I asked sqaishey. "What you said is what's funny lori," Lee said as sqaishey was laughing so hard. "What did I say..."" Oh s**t.that b!+(h will be up to no good."" And by b!+(h do you mean Amy?" Stampy asked."yeah its a long story.. "I said" well we have time don't we stamps" Rosie asked. Of course.. Rosie's the nosy one...well looks like this is going to be one long trip...