Minecraft...

A/N: I'll do super long chapters for the holidays...

Amy's POV

Once we arrived we all went to choose our bedroom and Salem wanted to practice a board game for game night."so,we have Uno,Yahtzee,bingo,monopoly,Scrabble, connect four and battle ship. Which one?"she questioned."lets play Uno,"I answered."OK" she smiled and put the other games back.

Im not very devious today...
Which is...good...no bad... No I honestly think I'm gonna turn bipolar with this rate."Amy its your turn...""oh right hahaha."I Fake laughed and picked my cards up and started playing...

Sqaisheys POV

Wow... I thought Loretta was my best friend! Why would she go with Netty when she knew I wanted to be her room mate!... I'm not jealous or anything but I wanted to be her roomie like Tom said. I guess mousie mouse is OK but she isn't like lori. Loretta loves this rock band called black veil brides whereas I like this other band called 5SOS... They're my besties. Netty listens to black veil brides aswell. Maybe that's why they're room mates.. Maybe she's not stealing my best friend...

Nettys POV

Yay!!! I finally have someone that will listen to black veil brides with me and actually like it!!...my other friends hate them because they are to loud and like to scream...

Loretta and I were in our room when someone knocked on our door. "I'll answer it." Loretta said and walked over to the door and answered it."Hi Tom ,Hi Lee what are you guys doing?" Loretta smiled...interesting... "We came to see if you guys wanna come play Minecraft with us? The others are still in their room's packing..." Lee answered."OK we'll be there in a minute.. "I quickly answered before she said anything...

I admit it... I sort of like Tom but I know he recently broke up with his girlfriend and is probably still coping so I'll just be there for him until he is ready...

Once the boys were out of ear shot Loretta then started firing questions..." Do you like Tom?doesn't he have a girlfriend I know you like him,or do you like lee,? And I know he has a girlfriend ha!.""yeah,yeah I like Tom but not Lee,I know you like him by the way you smiled when they knocked on the door and I don't think he has a girlfriend.. " "yeah... He has a girlfriend cause I am his girlfriend... Come on has he not told anyone?..." She asked."what since when were you his girlfriend?... "I asked..." Since the day we went to your house and anyway, we've been besties since we met... They're waiting for us,come on..." She answered and headed to the door...

Loretta's POV

Lee,netty, Tom and I had been playing Minecraft for around half an hour when we heard crying.. Luckily I was safe on Minecraft tucked up in my bed..." I'll go check what happened. "I answered worriedly." OK love." Lee answered while staring at the huge TV...

I walked upstairs to where the crying had come from and it was right outside sqaishey and mousies bedroom..." I- I thought sh-e was -my best fri-end.. You know..we were unstoppable,she stood up for me and for what! nothing, it was all for nothing!"sqaishey yelled. Should I go calm her down or should I act like I heard nothing... I don't know I mean I am her best friend after all but she might be upset with me.... I thought...