Brittan

Loretta pov

We arrived in Brittan at 11 pm the next night." That Lee guys quite cute you know." Mum laughed cheerfully." MUM! Don't say that." I cried.I literally cried."oh sweetie don't cry I was kidding trying to cheer you up." I just kept crying and crying.

2 years later...

I watch his videos every day just to keep up hope like he told me to. I started a new school a few months after we arrived and I have a new best friend called beth but she will never ever replace lee.

"You should come round to my place."beth said after school one day."I don't know if mum would let me." I said trying to make up an excuse." Sure she would just for a little while its always boring when I'm not around you.come on pleaseeee." She pleaded." Okay for a little while."

I finally gave up arguing with her and we walked a short distance to her house. It was huge. "Wow"I gawked"yeah my parents are rich." She laughed and unlocked the door."mum im home""hi Sweetie how was school... oh i see we have company hi whats your name im nicole, beths mother its nice to meet you,""hi im loretta. Its nice to meet you too."i smiled."okay mum we're going upstairs to my room"

Beths room was really pretty. It had a big walk in wadrobe and a queen sized bed with bright yellow duvets. The walls were a creamy yellow and she had a bedside table with little action figures of a chicken/duck in a suit and a orange and white cat.

"My best friend bought me those. We're both obsessed with minecraft."beth smiled while looking into the distance. I never told her about Lee, maybe I should tell her." Hello?""wha-oh right sorry i zoned out what was that?.""who was your best friend at your other school..."