Chapter thirty

It was such a good day. At least it should be.

Taehyung was really determined to get a gift for Jungkook as his birthday is in two days. Though he didn't have a single idea in mind, considering that he didn't know Jungkook's preferences well, he was so persistent that maybe his hyungs—Jin and Jimin–would at least give him some kind of inspirations or whatever so he called them to give him company.

However, things went out exactly the opposite of good.

They were currently at the shopping mall, passing bloc from bloc yet Taehyung wasn't once satisfied. He really wanted it to be something unique and special just like Jungkook, but nothing could pass his mind.

"Can we just take a fucking break please? I can't feel my legs anymore" Jimin winced, finally. It's been almost four hours that they were wandering around with nothing.

"That's because you are carrying that big stuff with you idiot, who told you to bring that panda anyway!" Taehyung retorted, rolling his eyes.

Jimin placed his hand on his chest dramatically, sending a death glare at Taehyung "excuse me? this is my kid okay, and his name is Bongbong not big stuff!"

"Well for your good fucking information my babybear is my kid too, but at least i don't carry him wherever i go like an idiot!"

"How dare you- AAAHHH"

Taehyung and Jimin cried in unison when Jin tweaked their ears "STOP!"

"Can you be more mature for a minute please? And who the fuck is having a kid without me knowing?" Jin yelled, releasing their red ears that Jimin even stumbled a little, both glaring at him.

"I always wanted to ask why Jimin is bringing that big panda with him" Jin now laughed hard looking the two caressing their ears with a scowl.

"I told you it's my kid, me and Yoongi gave birth to it!" Jimin retorted, pouting.

"Then keep it at home next time and don't complain to us after, moron" Taehyung rolled his eyes, again.

"If you start fighting again i'll make sure you won't literaly feel your legs anymore. Now let's grab something to eat first, i'm starving" Jin grabbed the two by their arms to a small cafe. People looked at the scene as if a mom just scolded her two stubborn kids.

After a good hour of rest and regaining enough energy, they began searching again. Going mall by mall, Taehyung was on the verge of crying.

First he found a necklace but the design was too simple for him, then Jimin suggested him the same watch he bought for Jungkook's father but he didn't seem convinced, and now the sun is about to set and Jimin almost abandon the panda in a hall, but they still got nothing.

"Don't give up Tae, we still have tomorrow" Jin pulled him in his arms.

"I just want it to be special and...i want him to always have it with him even if we won't be together anymore, just a memorable stuff or something" he mumbled in Jin's chest. He was already so exhausted for the day, the three of them were.

He wished he could just read Jungkook's thoughts so he would immediately know what he would like for sure.

"Ah Jungkook, what will i do?"

"Just give him your picture of something, so he can always think of you everytime he's looking at it...anyway i give up i'm dying!" Jimin whined, sitting on the floor with a pout.

A picture...

"Oh Jimin you gave me an idea" Taehyung's face lighten up in pure happiness and he sat down to pull his bestfriend in a tight hug.