Chapter fourty four

It was only two springs later that Taehyung came back to Korea again.

"Yayy i'm home~" in cried his heart out, contented to the soft breeze caressing his cheeks, his now blue and fluffy hair moved about anywhere with the wind . A huge smile orned his jubbly face as he left the airport excitedly.

He didn't tell anyone he'd came back today, wanting to surprise his little family after two whole years of not being with them.

"Feels good to be home" Taehyung inhaled a fresh air to welcome himself into the familiar sight surrounding him. Oh how bad he missed his hometown after so long time, Paris was far beyond how he dreamt it to be, but nothing would compare to where he lived his entire life to.

After taking a cab, Taehyung decided immediately to go see his hyungs, he couldn't help but to giggle at the thought of their surprised faces and how Jin would scold him while crying because he didn't tell them he'd go back home. Jimin would do worse though, but that is for another time when Taehyung would go to see him later.

When he arrived at the Kim's residence, Taehyung's eyes got teary as he gripped tight on his suitcase. His heart felt the void being fulfilled helplessly as his nostalgia took the best of him. Nothing much has changed, it still felt like home because it still was, apart from the front yard that was now beautified by different plants, spring did a magic to make the flower all so pretty. Taehyung smiled as he sat a little to admire the flowers and plants, must be Namjoon's idea.

As he couldn't wait any longer, he got up and rang at the doorbell excitedly. It felt weird to be there, waiting for someone to open the door, making Taehyung's heart leap for joy and enthusiasm.

The door finally opened and much of Taehyung's own surprise, despite himself, it was Jimin at the door. Both's eyes went wide and soon enough, Jimin threw himself in Taehyung's arms.

"You little bitch!" Jimin hitted Taehyung's back continuously as he gripped on his best friend even tightly.

"Hello to you too Jiminie, as i can see you didn't change at all" Taehyung chuckled "still a brat and a shorty"

"Fuck you" Jimin hitted Taehyung's head this time "you told us you couldn't come!"

"How stupid of you to believe that, i won't miss my bestfriend's engagement for the world"

The two bestfriends looked at each other, teary eyes smiling before their lips could.

"Blue? Seriously?" Jimin passed his small hand through Taehyung's soft hair.

"Brown? Boring" Taehyung joked, doing the same action as Jimin.

"Really? I shouldn't have listened to that idiot Yoongi, he told me i was pretty!"

"Who did you just call idiot you midget?" the two bestfriends turned around at the annoyed and bored tone of none other than Yoongi. Upon seeing Taehyung, Yoongi's eyes grew wide and became shiny from tears.

"Hyung!" Jimin immediately let go of Taehyung for him to jump in Yoongi's arms "i missed you so so much!"

"Taehyung" Yoongi said, voice as soft as ever as he hugged his little Taetae tightly "i missed you too"

"Woah you didn't tell me you missed me, traitor" Jimin whined behind them.

"You jealous midget" Yoongi rolled his eyes at the pouty Jimin.

"Shut up Yoongles"

"You shut up you dimwit"

"You're the dumbass here"

"And you're a bitch"

"Dumbass"

"Midget"

"Fuck you"