5. girl talk

"Are you sure we can trust her Kal?" asks Supergirl as she and her cousin flew out of metropolis.

"Yes Kara I do I know you two got off on the wrong foot but just give her a chance you guys could be friends" says Superman.
"Whatever but if she turns out to be bad I'm taking her down" says Kara.

Clark chooses not to remind her that she tried that already and failed miserably.
"Is that her?" Asks Kara as they approached the cabin and see Narumi standing next to the lake.

"Yeah I wonder what's she's doing" says Clark.
Suddenly a giant wave of fire  completely cover the lakes surface.
"What the hell!" Shouts a stunned Supergirl.
Narumi turns towards them hearing them approach.

"Oh hey Superdude!" Yells Narumi waving wildly.
"Hello Narumi good to see you again" Says Superman.
"You remember Supergirl right"

"What the hell was that!" Says Supergirl suddenly.
"What was what?" asks a confused Narumi.
"The giant fireball!" says Kara annoyed.
"Oh that I'm trying to learn fire Jutsu but it's not going so well that was supposed to be a ball of fire not a god damned inferno" says Narumi.

"You can manipulate fire as well as lightning?" asks Clark curious.
"Well I can actually use all the elements but it takes some practice I naturally good with wind and I got lightning down but the rest are a little trickier" says Narumi.

"I see well I wish you luck with that but I came here so you and Supergirl could meet on better terms" says Clark.
"Hey nice to meet you I'm Narumi Uzumaki" says an always energetic Narumi.
"I'm Supergirl" says Kara in a cold voice.

Narumi raised an eyebrow at her before turning to Superman.
"Oh what's that in your hand?" asks Narumi seeing him holding a red container in his hand.
"Oh I brought some gas to see if the generator here is still working" says Clark holding up the gas can.

"Oh that would be awesome if I could turn on that TV it be way less boring out here" says Narumi.
"Wait you know what a TV is?" asks a confused Supergirl.
"Yeah we have those back in my world probably one of the only technically we share" says Narumi.
"Hm interesting" says Clark.
"Why don't you girl talk why I get to work"

Superman walks off behind the cabin leaving the two girl alone.
"So still pissed about that ass kicking right" says Narumi knowing why the blonde didn't like her.
"Oh no I'm totally not mad about becoming the internets laughing stock" says Kara bitterly.
"Internet no idea what that is but yeah it suck when everyone sees you fail huh" says Narumi.

"Like you know what it's like" says Kara glaring lightly at her.
"Oh I do I fail so many time I lost count hell I fail my academy graduation 3 times that was humiliating" says Narumi laughing.
"Why are you laughing that sounds horrible" says Supergirl confused.

"It was but I stopped caring about that shit along time ago as long as the people you care about got your back what random strangers think doesn't matter" says Narumi smirking.
"I guess that makes sense but I just want some respect from people I mean when I first became a hero people would straight up call me Super babe" complaints Kara .

"Super babe wow even as a joke that's terrible I'd have gone for Superblondy" says Narumi.
"That's even worst!" says Supergirl.
"But at least it's catchy"

"That should do it" Says Kal as the generator finally kicked on.
"I wonder how those two are doing?" Asks Superman focusing his super hearing to ease drop.
"Really this Sasuke guy beat you in a second!" says Kara laughing.
"Yeah I ran my mouth in front of the whole class and got my ass handed to me" says Narumi.
"Oh you won't believe this the first time I went out on patrol alone I confused the cops with the robbers and picked up the wrong car that cop was so pissed at a girl holding him 30 feet in the air" says Kara.
"Oh let me tell you about the first actual mission I went on"

Kal smiles at the two girl as he stops listening.
"Good for them they could both use a friend" thinks Superman.
"Wait I could get a lot of teasing material out of this" think Clark smirking turning his hearing back on.

"Wait you forgot to put on panties then went flying around in a skirt!" Says Narumi laughing her ass off.

"Nevermind" thinks Clark shaking his head to get that visual out of his head.
He grabs his tools and heads back around the house.
"Hey guys all done"

"Hey Superdude that was quick" says Narumi.
"Please just call me Kal" says Superman as his kryptonian name was no secret.
"Oh and I'm Kara by the way" adds Supergirl.

"Okay Superdude and Superblondy!" Says Narumi smirking.
"Oh God you're going to stick to those" groans Kara.
"If you want I could call you the Flash" says Narumi grinning.
"Only if I get to call you Catwoman"says Kara after laughing internally thinking about the Tora stories Narumi told her.
"Do not compare me to that hellspawn!"

Kal smiles as the two bicker back and forth.
"Oh what are you smiling about" says Narumi.
"Maybe he's thinking about the time he took off his civilian clothes forgetting he left his costume at home" says Kara grinning.
"No he didn't"
"Yes he did if anybody he is the true Flash" says Kara as both girls fall over laughing.