10. play date pt.2

"Hey I could use some help here!" Calls out Kara trying to hold back the bear.
"Supergirl get back!" yells Narumi flashing through several hand seals.
"Lightning Style Thunderbolt Jutsu!"
Narumi hits the bear directly in the head with a powerful lightning blast.
"And that's that" says Narumi as the bear crashes to the ground in a flaming heap.

"Nice one but where was this thing going anyway it was fighting to get past me" says Kara.
"Who cares-"

Suddenly the bear stands back up as it's outer layer burns away revealing it's robotic skeleton.
"Oh a tough guy huh" says Narumi preparing another Jutsu when Batgirl swings in.

"I got this one"
She land on the bears head and quickly slaps a small device down before grappling away.
"Umm he's still standing?" says Kara confused.
"Give it a second" says Batgirl before a blue flash erupts from the devise making the bear fall back.
"EMP grenade perfect for battling robots" says Batgirl.

The girl approach the downed machine cautiously.
"So where do you think it came from?" asks Narumi.
"Probably from Toyman an old enemy of ours but he hasn't been seen in awhile" says Kara.

"Okay we'll wait here for you two" says Batgirl ending her call to Batman.
"The big guys are on their way" says Batgirl.
"So what we just wait" says Narumi.
"Yeah pretty muc-"
The girl begin looking around as the hear a strange sound like marching feet.

"Over there" calls out Narumi as a troop of life sized toy soldiers round the corner.
"Those maybe toy but those guns look pretty real to me" says Kara pushing Batgirl behind her a second before the soldiers open fire.
Narumi and Kara hold their ground to protect Batgirl from the hail of gun fire.
"Okay this is annoying" growls Narumi clapping her hands together.
even if the bullets can harm her doesn't mean they aren't annoying.

"Wind style: Gale palm!"
The powerful rush of wind from Narumi's hand sends the toys flying smashing into the building behind them.
"Now will someone explain wha-"

Wrooooo!

A giant toy train surges down the street flipping cars out of the way as is goes.

Supergirl rushes ahead of it.
"Haven't you heard I'm stronger then a locomotive!" says Supergirl forcing the train to stop.
But as it does the train cars all open up and more giant toys spill out into the streets.
"This is going to be a long day"

The heroes battle a seemingly unending army of toy for nearly 2 hours.

"God damnit!" grunts Kara as she holds off a giant monkey trying to crush her between a pair of symbols.
"We need a new plan" says Kal blasting the monkey with his heat vision.

"Batman how goes the evacuation" asks Kal into his radio.
"We just found the last of them" says Batman from inside the metro royal hotel that seemed to be the main target of the toy army.

"Batgirl is now starting tracking of the control signal to fined Toyman"

"Good now we can finally start a counter attack" says Kal as a squad of blue biplanes fly over while chasing Narumi.

"No more civilians in the area take them down!"
"Finally!" Shouts Narumi.
"Fire style: Grand fireball Jutsu!"
The kunoichi unleashes a large ball of fire into the planes incinerating all ten in on hit.
"Waahh!" screams Kara ripping the head off a giant jack in the box.
"Okay play times over" growls the blonde alien unleashing a blinding blast from her eyes destroying another bear Infront of her.
"Superman watch the road" calls out Narumi.

Kal looks down to see several large multicolor ball bouncing towards the hotel.
"I got it"
Kal flies down stopping the first ball with his hand.
The ball beep loudly before exploding trigging a series of bombs in the others balls.
"Kal!" Yells Narumi concerned for her friend.