Author Note

Welcome, old readers and new. Thank you for taking your time to stop by and read this unabridged version of Genesis. I could not edit that version because of two reasons;

1. I had a new feature added to it if you hadn't noticed. That's right, I'm talking about my texttospeech feature so I don't know how that's going to affect any edits I'll make.

2. Since it's part of the ONC2022 Longlist reading list, I thought it would not do for me to edit something that should have been 40k words and under. I'm guessing all the edits I'll put in will bring it to over 40k.

That being said, Not much will change in the beginning. The ending won't change either, unfortunately. There will be some additional scenes that I chose to leave out to meet the deadline and word limit.

This as an original work of fiction, any similarities between people, places and events is purely coincidental.

This book is the property of rithabilelunga or as you know me as basketballdemon. No part of it may be recycled without my permission. If you are reading it on any other site that isn't Wattpad know that it has been stolen. So please don't plagiarize my work. I worked hard on it and I do not appreciate fiction theft especially recently where some mirror sites got hold of my best works so I had to submit a DMCA to have them all taken down.

 I worked hard on it and I do not appreciate fiction theft especially recently where some mirror sites got hold of my best works so I had to submit a DMCA to have them all taken down