5

*Lexi's Pov* 

(reminder no jacket or purse) 

"I'm coming out. Don't shoot." He said and slowly walked out of the bathroom with his hands up. 

"Hands behind your head asshole." She said to him. 

"Okay, just don't shoot." he said calmly as he did as she instructed. 

"Where's Cha-Cha?" I asked him. 

Then I heard a gun shot and Eudora gasped. I looked down at her as she fell. I fell to my knees at her side and looked at her. I turned her from her stomach to her back so I could see her. 

"No, no, no Eudora." I said trying to find something that will cover the gunshot wound in her chest. 

She grabbed my hand to stop me from looking and to look at her. 

"Tell Diego, he likes you back." She said and then she took her last breath. 

Then I heard another shot and looked to see a bullet in my side. 

"Not again." I said and then fell down and closed my eyes holding my breath to make them think I was dead. 

"Right here." I heard Cha-Cha say. 

I could feel them looking at me and Eudora. Obviously when they saw our blood spilling out they thought we were dead. 

"Hazel." Cha-Cha said calling him over. 

I then couldn't hear anything else as my ears started ringing and when they finally stopped I listening closely to find out where Hazel and Cha-Cha were. 

"Shit!" Was heard from Cha-Cha and I heard their footsteps running away from the Motel room. I then gasped cause of how long I was holding my breath. I had opened my eyes and was searching for something to apply pressure to the wound. 

"I've been shot twice in the last 24 hours. What the fuck?" I said to myself but vey quietly as it was a struggle. 

I found a towel and I started to use it to push onto my side making me groan from the pain. I laid there and waited as I couldn't really move. I looked over at Eudora and started to repeat 'I'm sorry' over and over again. 

*Diego's Pov* 

I heard footsteps coming to my door while talking with Luther and put my finger to my lips to motion for him to be quiet. I pulled out a knife and went to the door. I then opened my door and got ready to throw a knife at the person there. 

"You throw another one of those goddamn knives at me, I'm pressing charges." Al says and I put the knife down letting him in. 

"What do you want, Al?" I asked annoyed. 

"I ain't your secretary." he told me. 

"Yeah." I replied walking away. 

"Some two ladies called for you, said they needed your help." Al tells me.