9

*Lexi's Pov* 

(but now it's all bloody) 

We went with Pogo and he took us to where Allison was laying and Klaus was sitting down

We went with Pogo and he took us to where Allison was laying and Klaus was sitting down. They brought a bed for me so I could lay down. Pogo then told us all about Vanya and her powers as a kid.

"Okay well what does this have to do with Lexi and Allison getting hurt?" Luther asked.

I then started writing on my notepad.

'Vanya's powers went out of control and she did this to us. Her powers weren't controlled yet and she got upset when we were telling her about this.' I wrote before showing the others.

They all realized and started talking about a plan for when Vanya comes. I then heard Vanya walk inside and Luther go downstairs. I wasn't really listening but I grabbed Allison and Diego's hands in comfort. I watched as the house shook and I knew that it was Vanya. I held onto Diego's hand harder.

"It's okay. You're alright." Diego told us.

The shaking stopped so I knew she was out. We heard Luther bring her down the elevator and Diego and Klaus left to go down with him. Me and Allison then followed and came up behind them without them realizing. We watched as Vanya hit the door and cried making us want er to come out. We knew she didn't mean it.

"He hid it because he was afraid...of her." Luther told the guys. 

"Oh, that's ridiculous." Klaus said. 

"Is it?" Luther asked, "Dad's lied about everything else, why is this so far-fetched?" 

"Well if you're right, then maybe she's the one who killed Peabody." Diego said. 

"And cut Allison's throat and Lexi's body." Luther added on. 

"Whoa, no. Let's...I just-Sorry, just, let's go back, alright? This is Vanya we're talking about. Our sister. The one who cried when we stepped on ants as kids." Klaus tells them. 

"Yeah, I know. I know it's difficult to accept-" Luther said but got cut off. 

"It's not difficult to accept, it's impossible to accept." Klaus told Luther. 

"No, he's right. Look, we can't keep her locked up without proof." Diego told Luther agreeing with Klaus.  

"Why don't we just open the door and ask her?" Klaus suggested going to the door. 

"No, she's not going anywhere." Luther said holding Klaus back. 

"No, even if you're right, she needs our help, and we can't do the if she's locked in a cage." Diego argued. 

"Yeah, and for all we know, she might be struggling with this new power. I mean, it must be scary. Terrifying, really, to discover that you can do something that you never thought you could do." Klaus agreed.