20

*Lexi's Pov*

I woke up and slipped out of Diego's hold on my stomach. I went to my room covered with one of the sheets and changed.

I put on rings, bracelets and necklaces but when I looked behind me through the mirror I noticed Stanley not in his bed

I put on rings, bracelets and necklaces but when I looked behind me through the mirror I noticed Stanley not in his bed. I quickly turned and looked all around the room trying to find him.

"Stanley!" I called out but got no response.

I ran all around the hotel but he wasn't anywhere. I then went to the Buffalo Suite and found him nowhere. I want over to Diego and tried to shake him awake but he didn't wake up. I pecked his lips but he still didn't wake up. I hit his head making him groan.

"Wake up." I told him.

He groaned and he turned over. I turned his shoulder quickly and leaned in kissing him. He was surprised but kissed back. I pulled away making him look at me.

"Good you're awake. We have a problem." I told him getting up.

"What?" He asked.

"I can't find Stan anywhere." I told him worried while looking out the balcony.

"I'm sure he's around here somewhere." Diego told me as I walked back in.

"I mean he wouldn't have got Kugelblitzed with everyone else, would he?" I asked sitting on the couch.

Diego turned and looked at me worried now.

"Shit." Diego said before getting up and putting his clothes on quickly.

I started to freak out but he grabbed my arms to stop me from pacing.

"Hey, I'm sure he's fine." Diego said moving my hair out of my face and kissing me.

"Yeah, you're right. I'm just overreacting." I said once we pulled away.

Then Diego looked down making me look down to see a bunch of Slim Jim wrappers on the floor. We then saw the wall that looked to be a bit out of place. We walked over and opened it to see a bright white hallway.

"Oh boy. That's some spooky shit." Diego said.

I looked on the floor to see Stan's lighter. I leaned down and grabbed it before standing back up.

"His lucky lighter." Diego said looking at it.

"Do you think he went in there?" I asked.

"Of course he did. No warm-blooded twelve year old can resist a mystery tunnel." Diego told me, "Stan!"

We got no response and then he turned to me.

"You going?" Diego asked me.

"After you." I told him.

"Fine. Enjoy the view." He said smiling before starting to go in.

"I already am." I told him smiling back as I walked in with him.