19

*Lexi's Pov*

(no bag)

Me, Lila and Five jumped back using the briefcase to see Allison, Diego, Viktor, and Luther

Me, Lila and Five jumped back using the briefcase to see Allison, Diego, Viktor, and Luther. We fell on the floor making everyone jump back.

"Oh my god I still hate that feeling." I groaned as I sat up.

"Where have you been?" Viktor asked.

"Facing my mortality, Viktor. I don't recommend it." Five said as he stood up.

Diego walked over to me and helped me up as Allison said, "You had the briefcase? We've been looking for this!"

"Well look no further. That's the last one on Earth. Or was the last one." Five said making Allison throw it down annoyed.

When I stood up straight I hugged Diego tightly. He seemed surprised but hugged back.

"Wait. You're happy to see me. What's wrong?" Diego asked me as we pulled away.

"Turns out there's less time to hold grudges than I had planned. You're off the hook." i told him keeping my hands on his shoulders.

I looked around not seeing Stanley anywhere.

"Where's Stan?" I asked him.

Then Luther pulled Diego away having a quiet conversation with him. I just looked around seeing if Stan was somewhere near us.

"Hey, Chatty Cathy's, quit the chitchat, all right?" Five said making us all look at him, "I'm calling a family meeting here."

I went to go look for Stan but Diego pulled my hand back.

"Ah, ah, ah. That means you too." Diego told me bring me too him making me grab Lila's hand so she was stuck here too.

"Where's Klaus?" Five asked making Luther, Viktor and Allison look at him with the 'I don't know' faces.

"We'll be right back." Diego said pulling me with him to a hallway.

We walked there quickly and I saw Stan walking while shaking slightly.

Diego whistled and then said, "Stan!"

Stan started to walk faster but Diego whistled again making Stan stop and turn to us. Stan dropped everything and ran to me hugging me.

"Woah, hey. What's wrong?" I asked him as I hugged him back.

Diego picked a bottle up off the floor and asked, "What is all this? Acid?"

"Well um, you told me to clean up my own mess." Stanley said moving his head to look at Diego, "I just have to thank you for teaching me such a valuable lesson in personal responsibility."

"Alright what's going on?" I asked looking down at him.

Diego then grabbed his wrist towards him from my waist saying, "You got blood on you. Come on, talk to us."