7

*Lexi's Pov* 

"I don't know, yet

"I don't know, yet." Five tells us as he throws the coffee cup onto the other side of the room, "But I do know that he's responsible for the apocalypse. So we have to find him. And we have to do it now." 

"How is he connected to what's gonna happen?" Luther asks Five. 

"I don't know." Five tells him. 

"Wait, so you just got his name? That's it?" Diego asks Five. 

"That's enough." Five tries to tell him. 

"There's probably dozens of Harold Jenkinses in the city." Diego says to Five. 

"Well, we just better start looking then." Five tells us. 

"I'm sorry. Am I the only one who's skeptical here?" Allison asks us, "I mean how exactly do you know all of this about what's his name?" 

I looked at Five to see him grunting quietly in pain but then said, "Harold Jenkins. You know those lunatics in masks who attacked the house?" 

"Oh yeah. I think I remember those guys." Klaus said sarcastically. 

"Yeah, the ones that attacked us while you were getting drunk and Lexi was bleeding out." Diego said holding onto my waist. 

"Yeah. Them. They were sent by the Temps Commission to stop me from coming back and preventing the end of life on Earth." Five tells us. 

"The Temps what?" Allison asked confused. 

"My former employer. They monitor all of time and space to make sure that whatever is supposed to happen...happens. They believe the apocalypse is coming in three days. So I went to Commission headquarters and intercepted a message that was meant for said lunatics. 'Protect Harold Jenkins.' So he must be responsible for the apocalypse." Five explained. 

"What do you mean, protect time and space?" Allison asked which made me throw my hands up annoyed. 

Then everyone started talking at the same time and Diego grabbed his jacket from behind us. 

"Do you have any idea how insane this sounds?" Allison asked Five. 

"You know what else is insane?" Five started, "I look like a 13-year-old boy, Klaus and Lexi talk to the dead, Luther thinks he's fooling everybody with that overcoat, and nobody has said shit about whatever is going on between Diego and Lexi. Everything about us is insane. It always has been." 

"He does got a point there, especially about you and Diego." Klaus said and directed the last part to me making me flip him off. 

"We didn't choose this life, we're just living it. For the next three days, anyway." Five said. 

"But the last time we tried to stop it, we all died. Why is this time any different? Why shouldn't I go home to my daughter?" Allison reminded him. 

"Because this time, I'm here and so is Five. We even have the name of the man responsible." I told the others.