18

*Lexi's Pov* 

We made it back to the hotel but I saw Lila there

We made it back to the hotel but I saw Lila there. She pulled me into the corner of the room. 

"I need your help. The briefcase stopped working which is odd so now we need to get another one." She told me. 

"Okay I just need to let Diego know I'm leaving him with Stan." I said before starting to walk away. 

She grabbed my arm making me turn to her. 

"When are you gonna tell him? About the other guys?" Lila asked me. 

"Today. I'll tell him today." I said sighing. 

She let go of my arm and I walked over to Diego who was sitting with Stanley eating. I walked over to Stanley first. 

"Hey, I'm going somewhere but I'll be back." I told him giving him a hug. 

"Okay, bye mom." He said before going back to his food. 

"Hey, I have to go do something. Take care of Stan, okay?" I said before going to walk away. 

Diego grabbed my arm making me look at him. 

"Woah, woah, woah. Where are you going?" He asked worriedly. 

"I'll be back." I told him before quickly getting away. 

I ran away quickly to Lila making her run out the doors with me. She explained how she knew there was one in the Sparrow Academy. We made it to the academy to see a girl in the window. 

"Ready?" She asked making me nod. 

We mimicked her powers and held hands lifting ourselves up to the roof. We sat there and then we saw a girl with a raven on her shoulder. 

"Her next." I said making Lila nod. 

We then mimicked her powers closing our eyes as we could only see through the birds eyes. We each had a bird flying around. The bird went to the basement and each grabbed one side of the briefcase. 

"Bring it up slowly." Lila said before we lifted it. 

We then got it up to us and the birds went into our backs making us open our eyes. 

"Got it." I said smiling. 

We then took Five's power as it was a usual to use and went back to the hotel. We tried using the briefcase but it was also broken which confused us. Lila went to the bath while I sat on a chair talking with her. Then Five and Diego burst into the bathroom. Diego came over to me. 

"You scared me. You just ran out with no explanation." He said before Five cut in. 

"Look things are a lot more complicated then that so out!" Five yelled at Diego. 

"Look we'll talk later but you need to go to Stanley. He's alone now." I told Diego making him realize. 

"Oh shit!" Diego yelled before running out.