16

*Lexi's Pov* 

Then Five and Diego walked over to us

"Hm, I love the smell of that fresh country air, don't you darling?" My mother asked me. 

"Makes me want to vomit." I told her. 

"What do you want?" Five asked us. 

"To watch you suffer." I told him. 

"What about me?" Diego asked me. 

"Your not even worth my wrath." I told him beyond pissed at him. 

He looked taken aback as almost 3 hours ago we were fucking in a closet telling each other 'I love you.' 

"Easy." My mom said trying to calm me down, "We're here on official business." 

"And what business is that?" Five asked making me and my mom smirk. 

"As the head of the Commission, I've decided to eliminate the criminals responsible for the assassination of the former board of directors." She told them making Five's face drop and Diego to smile. 

"Yeah, right. We didn't kill the board." Diego said cockily. 

"Uh, actually, Diego, that's not entirely accurate." Five stops him. 

"You didn't tell them. Oh, Five." My mom asked Five. 

I then saw Luther, Allison and Klaus come out but they stayed far away from us. 

"Five, what the hell did you do?" Diego asked him. 

"What I had to do to get my family home. Until somebody reneged on our deal." Five said looking at my mom. 

"Somebody wouldn't have reneged if somebody could've met a simple deadline." She fired back. 

"You set me up to fail." He told her. 

"You set yourself up to fail, friend. You and your brothers and sisters. Even Lexi if she was on your side. Kinda the running theme of your little life, isn't it?" She asked Five laughing a little at the end. 

"Dude, I can't believe you killed the board of directors. You have no idea how messed up the Commission is right now." Diego told Five. 

"Messed up? Who's saying that?" My mom asked them. 

"I actually did cause before you settled in, it was bad." I told my mom making her kind of nod. 

"Christ, even the janitors, think it's going to shit." Diego told her. 

"That's not all he killed." I said glaring at Five. 

"What are you talking about?" Five asked me. 

"Don't play dumb, you prepubescent piece of shit." I said before my mother intervened.