11

*Lexi's Pov* 

I fell out of the portal onto the hard floor of an alleyway

I fell out of the portal onto the hard floor of an alleyway. I looked up to see the portal closing and nobody else here. 

"Diego! Klaus! Ben! Allison! Five! Luther!" I yelled out but there was no response. 

I then walked out of the alleyway and looked around to see everyone dressed like it was the 1960's. I then saw a newspaper on the floor and picked it up to see the date was January 29th, 1963. 

"Oh, no." I said. 

~~~~~time skip to 5 months and 17 days~~~~~~

(yes I did the math) 

I was running through the psych ward as I finally got to leave and passed a room where they were all crafting

I was running through the psych ward as I finally got to leave and passed a room where they were all crafting. I walked in and saw my bestie Lila. I ran up behind her and hugged her from behind. She turned and saw me. 

"Are you finally getting out of here?" She asked me looking at my clothes. 

"Yes, I'm so excited." I said before leaning down to her level as she was sitting, "I'll come back for you. I promise." 

Then a guy walked in and sat next to her. Then I saw him and he looked familiar. 

"Lexi?" He asked me. 

Then I heard the guard yelling that I wasn't supposed to be in here. I then started running. 

"Hahaha! You'll never catch me bitches!" I yelled while running through the doors. 

I then ran out and went to the alleyway to see if anyone else popped up. Then I heard someone call my name. 

"Lexi!" I heard and I turned to see Five. 

"Oh my god. Where the hell have you been Five? It has been 5 months and 17 days since we left the apocalypse. Not like I've been counting." I told him upset. 

"No time. We have to go get Diego. He's in the psych ward, same psych ward you were in." Five told making me stop him. 

"Woah woah woah. Who the fuck is Diego?" I asked him.