17

*Lexi's Pov*

(no bag)

I used the briefcase to make it to April 2nd, 2019

I used the briefcase to make it to April 2nd, 2019. I was upstairs on the balcony and looked down to see other people in uniforms on across from the Umbrella Academy. I then saw that now there was a bird sign instead of an umbrella everywhere. We really fucked up.

I then saw a picture of me on the wall where Five's used to be

I then saw a picture of me on the wall where Five's used to be. I shrieked and that made everyone look at me. Diego looked happy to see me.

"Luna?" I heard Ben ask but he looked different.

I used Five's power and jumped down to where they all were.

"That is creepy." I said pointing at the painting.

"Luna?" I then heard from Reginald making me turn to look at him.

"Okay who in the hell is Luna?" I asked confused.

"Luna how are you alive?" I saw some tall man ask me.

"Why are people calling me Luna?" I asked.

I could already tell they were assholes.

"Luna, my daughter, I'm so glad you're home! How did you survive?" Reginald asked as he walked up to me giving me a hug.

I looked at the Umbrella Academy weirdly before he let me go. He sounded genuinely happy which surprised me.

"Okay yeah, imma bounce." I said before I heard the Umbrella Academy start to complain that I was leaving.

Diego tried to stop me but I just walked past him saying, "I gotta get back to Stanley. Love you guys."

I blew them a kiss and smiled. I looked to see betray in Diego's eyes but I just spatial jumped to the briefcase heading back to the commission to pick up Stanley since I knew Diego would find out soon. Me and Lila handed the commission over to Herb as we felt he could lead better and after all I wanted a normal life with my son hopefully with Diego.

"Hey Stanley, we're gonna be going to see Diego, so get ready." I told him as I saw him sitting down messing with a knife.

I smiled, just like Diego.