6

*Lexi's Pov* 

I was woken up by Luther barging into the room where me and Diego were cuddling asleep. 

"Get up. We all need to talk, you two, me and the others. Meet in the living room. Like now-ish." Luther told us making Diego groan upset.  

"Let us sleep!" Diego yelled to Luther. 

"No time, the worlds ending in three days." Luther said making me and Diego look at each other. 

"Fine, just let us change." I told Luther and he left the room. 

I got up and Diego groaned again but got up. I went into the bathroom while he changed in his room. I brushed my hair and my teeth to. 

I walked out of the bathroom to see Diego walking out of his room

I walked out of the bathroom to see Diego walking out of his room. He held his hand out for me and I grabbed it. We walked down the stairs and into the living room to see them already in conversation. 

"Three days?" Allison asked Luther handing him coffee. 

"That's what Five said." Luther told Allison as she handed me and Diego coffee. 

"The old bastard did mention the apocalypse, come to think of it. He just left out the part about how soon." Klaus said sitting on the floor sipping his coffee. 

"But can we trust him? I don't know if you've noticed, but Five's a little..." Allison said before whistling and motioning crazy. 

Klaus then chuckled, "Our little psycho." 

"He was pretty convincing. If he wasn't trying to stop an apocalypse from happening, those two lunatics wouldn't be chasing him." Luther said. 

"That's why they were after him?" Diego asks. 

"Yeah." Luther said. 

"What did Five even see?" Allison asked making me cut in. 

"Apparently we all fought against whoever was responsible for it," Luther said and then stopped, "So, here's the plan-" 

Luther started to get cut off my everyone else yelling at him to stop. 

"What actually happened the first time around?" Klaus asked. 

"Yeah what are you not telling us? Come on, big boy, spit it out." Diego said. 

"What's he not telling you is it is literally the end." I said and everyone looked at me as I stood up, "You all fought together against the person responsible and lost. Okay? You know what that means? Luther dies and so does Allison, so does Klaus, so does Diego, so does Vanya, so does Five, and so do I. Everyone dies and seeing it is terrible. So if you don't get all of your acts together we all die. Can you guys even get that through your heads? Klaus, you need to try and get sober cause you and your drugs aren't helping." 

Klaus then kinda sat there with a look hat said 'fair'. I then turned to look at Luther. 

"Luther, stop thinking that you have to figure this out all by yourself, okay? We are all here now and you need to figure that out." I told Luther.