Chapter 7

Junkyu POV

He cried.

Haruto cried.

I kept my eyes closed, pretending I was sleeping as he hugged me possessively from behind, crying against my back. My heart shattered in pieces as his arms trembled around my waist. The last time he had the same woeful cry was before we got married, after we came back from my grandparents' house.

He was reek of alcohol. It smelt so strong, even when his face was not directly behind my head. It makes me wonder how come he hadn't puked yet with that amount of drink went to his system. I didn't smell rotten, tangy stomach waste whatsoever.

"I'm not enough.. I will never be enough for you.." He slurred while crying.

It was bullshit. He is enough for me. He is more than just enough. It was me who gave him the idea that it was just us that matters, just us four. Why can't he see it?

"I'm hurting, too.. Not just you.. Why you have to hurt me this much?!"

Another bullshit. When exactly did I hurt him during the course of six years of our marriage? I was always faithful, not even once I think about another person indecently. I always listened to what he said, he always won every argument we had, I always gave up and gave in, and did what he wanted me to do at the end of the day. I took what he gave, and never more.

Which part of my fidelity, obedience, and devotion for him and for this family that hurt him?!

"Was it because I didn't give you what you wanted? Was it?" He drunk-giggled. "Is that why you find another man? He fucked you, isn't he?" He giggled like a maniac. "You're such a slut.." And he cried louder.

I could feel my own tears rolling from my closed eyes.

Is that what he thinks about me all this time? That I'm a slut? That I fuck someone else behind his back?

I know I shouldn't take drunk talking into heart. But if his unconscious self could say it, means he had thought about it over and over again when he was sober. And it hurts to know your husband thinks about you that way, especially when your life was stuck for your family.

Haruto sniffed out his tears and suddenly dug his nails onto my skin. "I'll give you what you wanted.." He slurred.

He scooted upwards. I felt his alcohol-reeked breath fanning my neck. He started grinding his member on my butt. "This is what you wanted, right? You want me to fuck you.. Like those dicks you had.."

I shut my eyes tight. I feel scared all of a sudden. My heart rioting against its cage. I wanted to get up and run, but my body was freezing.

Haruto started to kiss my neck roughly, nibbling and sucking on it. In any other time, it would arouse me, it would give me butterflies in my stomach, it would give me a nice feeling. But this time, it felt disgusting. And it scared me.

He sneaked a hand around the waistband of my pajama bottom and briefs, and with a quick rough movement, he pulled them down, exposing my butt in an instant. My skin was burning from the fabrics. My whole body started to tremble with fear.

I felt his fingers randomly touching my butt cheeks, then went to the crack of my ass. I wanted him to stop. I wanted to scream. But every fiber of my being went shut down.

"You did what with JeongWoo?" He inserted three fingers at a time into my hole. And I felt the pain surging, spreading through my entire body. "Did he fuck you that good, you can't forget about it?" He thrusted his fingers in and out, and I've never felt this violated my entire life.

He stopped moving his fingers and pulled them out. "JeongWoo.. JeongWoo.. JeongWoo.. It always JeongWoo!"

His body was trembling. He was laughing, yet his tears fell on my cheek and rolled onto my neck. I could no longer pretend that I was sleeping. I started sobbing. I cried harder.