CHAPTER 5

Today is the wedding day of Marcus. We all got ready for the day and went to church. Wedding will be in church and reception will be at hotel. I wore a lavender colour gown and completed my look with silver earrings and pumps. My four best friends are looking stunning in their gowns as well.  We all got seated and the wedding is about to start.

"Marcus is looking very handsome in his black tux". Nora said beside me.

"Yeah". I nodded in agreement.

Soon the bride came and the wedding ceremony started. I sat there and observed how a single person comes in our lives and changes everything. How he or she becomes so important that we want to share rest of our life with them. Marriage is a very big step and everyone should take that step at the right time with the right person. Marriage is the beginning of our new life with our other half. So it's important to make sure the person with whom we want to spend our life is actually the person our heart accepts in good and bad, for better or worse. In every situation of the life. Marcus found his partner and I hope and wish them they find happiness in their life. As the wedding came to end priest declared them husband and wife and everyone applauded and congratulated them.

"Let's go guys we need to go the hotel now". Ashley said.

"Anna can you just grab my bag"? Mom asked.

"Sure mom. Where it is"? I asked.

"I think I left it there". Mom pointed in my opposite direction. I walked there and starts searching for the bag.

"What are you searching Anna"? Aunt Vanessa asked.

"Mom's bag". I replied.

"It's there beside Aaron. Ask him to pass it to you and come out fast". She said and went. I looked at Aaron and saw he is alone busy in his phone. He is wearing navy blue suit with white shirt underneath and again looking extremely handsome. I looked around to find his girlfriend but she is nowhere to be seen.

"Can you pass that bag"? I asked. He looked up and met my eyes.

"This one"? He asked pointing at the bag as if there are any other bags. I just nodded and took the bag from his hand and walked where Mom is standing.

"Here is your bag". I handed her bag and went out of the church trying my best to calm my racing heart. As I got out I saw my friends are waiting for me.

"Where were you"? Hayley asked.

"And why are you looking so flushed"? Nora asked.

"Nothing. Let's go or we will be late". I said and got in the backseat of the car.

When we reached the hotel the reception got started. We sat down on our table and soon the dinner starts. One by one all the members of my family raise the toast for the newly wed couple.

"Anna you said Aaron has a girlfriend. Then where is she"? Ashley asked.

"I didn't saw her". I shrugged.

"That means he didn't brought his girlfriend to the wedding". Selena said.

"Maybe they are not exclusive or he doesn't want her to meet the family yet". Hayley said.

"Maybe that's the reason anyways why we talking about him let's focus on ourselves and enjoy the attention we are getting right now". Selena winked making us laugh. I look around and saw we do get quite attention.

"So Nora when are you going out with Harry"? I asked.

"As today is the wedding so we decided to go to lunch tomorrow". She replied.

"Sounds good. Can we join"? Hayley asked.

"Ofcourse not". Nora replied.

"I was just joking but seriously he won't be able to handle all of us at one time". Hayley laughed.

"I know girl. No one can handle us". Nora said.

"So Nora and Anna when will you guys leave"? Selena asked.

"Day after tomorrow". I replied.

"What? But why"?  Selena said.

"I have to get back to work and she has college which reminds me have you three decided what you want to do as you have finished your high school"? I asked.

"Yes we did". Hayley said in excitement.

"So what is it"? Nora asked.

"We are coming to New York for the college". Ashley said.

"What? Seriously"? Me and Nora yelled at the same time gaining others attention.

"Guys calm down we haven't said it to anyone". Selena said.

"Have you applied for the college"? I asked.

"Yes we did. Its Nora's college". Ashley said.

"I am so excited we will live together in same apartment". Nora said.

"We will tell our family tomorrow". Selena said.

"What are your majors"? I asked.

"Literature". Selena replied.

"Arts". Ashley said.

"Business". Hayley replied.

"Congratulations my girls. I am really very happy for you". I said.

"Me too. Happy and excited". Nora said.

After dinner we all danced and enjoyed the best of our nights together and I know there is much more to come.