CHAPTER 11

On my way back home I stopped at Brittany's home to meet her landlord. I called the girls to come and take a look but all four refused saying they are busy and If I  likes it I can take it they don't have a problem with that. So I guess I have to make this decision alone. After seeing the apartment and discussing about rent and other stuff I told him that we will take it and he gave me the keys so now finally we have an apartment with three bedrooms. Now we five can live peacefully without any adjustments. Brittany's apartment is on floor below us. She lives with her two friends. Three of them used to go to college together. I bid my farewell to Brittany and girls and went home.

"What do I smell"? As I entered my apartment I got welcomed by a delicious smell.

"I made some lasagne Anna". Hayley came out of the kitchen.

"That's nice. Where is everyone else"? I asked.

"Nora is in bathroom. Selena is sleeping and Ashley is not back yet". She said.

"Have you called her"? I checked my watch and saw it's seven.

"Nora did. The book store where she works closes an hour ago". She informed.

"Don't worry I'll call her". I searched for my phone in the bag while walking to my room. I dialled her number and she immediately picks up.

"Hey Ash. Where are you"? I asked

"I'll be home in like 5 minutes". She said. I informed Hayley and Nora about it and went in the bathroom to take a relaxing shower. It was a very eventful day for me after all. After drying my hairs I wore shorts with a sweatshirt and came out of the bathroom. Ashley is sitting on the bed looking deep in the thought.

"Hi Ash". She looked up and wave slightly.

"Everything alright"? I asked.

"Yeah I was just waiting for you to come out. I'll get changed quickly". She got up from bed.

"Ash you are okay right"? She is looking very dull.

"Don't worry". She smiled at me and went into bathroom.

"Girls. We are moving out this weekend". I said as all five of us sat down for dinner.

"What? You got the apartment"? Nora asked.

"Yes I did. Its really nice with three bedrooms and two baths, a living room and a kitchen and most importantly we get the whole floor to ourselves which means there is only one apartment on our floor which is the top floor". I said.

"That's great". Hayley said.

"You said Brittany lives in the same building but she never mentioned that her apartment is this big". Nora said.

"Well the apartment was constructed for his family by the landlord but they no longer lives there and one more thing we have to buy some furniture for a room". I said.

"Okay. That means we need to start packing". Nora said.

"Ashley and I are going to share a room". Selena said.

"Me and Nora will share our room and Anna will have her own room". Hayley said

"But guys I don't mind sharing my room". I said.

"You are the eldest among us. Let us do this for you". Selena laughed a little.

"We already feel sorry for you and Nora. Just because we wants to live together for sometime you two are adjusting a lot for us". Ashley sighed.

"We all wants to live together. We have always thought about it so stop making me and Anna feel like we are doing something huge". Nora said like scolding them for feeling this way.

Our friendship is very important for all five of us. I know we will get separate and go on our own in the future and we have to cherish our time together. The moments spent with friends and loved ones are always remembered. This moments makes our life memorable. Good and bad are the part of life and its upto us to choose the part we want to hold on for our remaining days.

"Nora have you talked to our landlord? About us moving out"? I took a bite and let the taste settle on my tongue. I must say Hayley is an amazing cook.

"Yes I did and she is fine with it". She replied.

"How was your first day at work Ash"? Nora asked.

"It was good. I really liked it and it wasn't much tiring". She replied. I smiles at her and continued eating my dinner.

"Anna? How was your day"? Hayley asked.

"Yeah have you started your new project"? Selena asked reminding me that I forgot to tell them about Aaron.

"Well it was good. Great actually we started working on it but you guys are not going to believe who is going to work with me for next six months". I said.

"Who? Tell fast". Ashley said.

"Today a new member joined as a photographer in our team and that member is Aaron". I said.

"Aaron ?As in Aaron smith"? Selena asked.

"You know any other Aaron"? I raised my eyebrows.

"Ofcourse not". She giggled.

"Well how? I don't understand". Hayley said.

"In simple terms we needed a professional photographer for our new magazine and he appears to fill that place". I explained.

"So how you feel about it"? Ashley asked.

"What do you mean"? I asked nonchalantly.

"Don't act we all know you are head over heels for that guy". Nora said.

"I am not head over heels for him. Its just that I like him". I confessed.

" you seriously like him? Is it not just a crush anymore"?  Hayley asked.

"Well I guess it's not a crush anymore". I admitted not just to them but even to myself. Now that I acknowledged my feelings I felt kind of relieved as well as terrified. Relief because now I know what my heart really feels and terrified because I have to deal with him on daily basis.

"Wow girl. I am happy for you". Nora said.

"That's good but how are you going to work with him then"? Hayley asked.

"I will deal with it girls don't worry".  I smiles a little and they nods in understanding. I hope my heart doesn't gets in way of my work.