CHAPTER 20

"Let's play a game". I turned my body in his direction facing him on the couch. Movie just ended. Girls are not back yet and I want some more time with him.

"What game"? He leaned on the couch.

"I will give two options and we both have to choose one and you do the same that's how we get to know more about each other and we can see how more similar we can be".

"I am in".

"Your start first". I told him.

"Favourite destination"? He asked. It wasn't an option but I answered anyway.

"Well I have never travelled before but I really wants to visit Europe once in my life especially for its architecture, literature and history".

"Switzerland for nature, France for castles, Norway for northern lights, Amsterdam for night life, Finland for ice forest and many more". He completed his answer for me as well.

"Mountains or beach"?I asked.

"Mountains". We both said at the same time.

Pizza or burger"? He asked.

"Burger". I replied.

"Pizza".

"Date in a cozy cafe or a restaurant"? I asked.

"Cafe". Again same answer from us.

"Bike or car"? He asked.

"Actually it depends on the weather". I replied.

"Same with me". Aaron said.

"What kind of man you like"? He asked.

"Why this question all of a sudden"? I asked. He just shruggs in response.

"I think he has to be loyal, caring and most importantly he should respect me".

"Those are the basic things for any relationship". I didn't say anything so he continued " women are delicate creations of God. We men must protect and respect them and Ofcourse care for them".

"How can you say such things". I whispered with admiration.

"It's simple Anna. I believe in those things".

"What kind of girl you want"? I asked.

"I haven't gave a thought about it much but I think the girl who understands me. You know who can handle my immature and weird behaviour".

"I am sure you will get your girl". I said even though I want to be that girl.

"So? I didn't got my answer yet". He said referring to his last question.

"I really don't care about other things as long se he loves and respects the way I deserve. I am simple girl Aaron".

"I know that". He smiles as he understands what I am talking about.

We didn't realised time while talking and now it's already dark outside. Girls are still not back from their grocery shopping. Aaron got up from the couch and took his jacket as well.

"I'll get going then. I had a great time with you shorty".

"Are you sure you don't want to stay for dinner"?

"We'll have dinner some other time. You know I won't be comfortable among all other girls". He chuckles.

" Yeah I know". I smiled at his introvert behaviour.

"I'll see you tomorrow then". He walked out of the apartment.

"Bye weirdo take care".

"You too shorty. Bye". He smiles softly ab walked to the elevator. I stood in my door way watching his back slowly disappearing from my view. I smiled sadly because eventually he is going to walk out of my life just like this. My eyes sting with unshed tears as I closed the door. I should call Nora. I took phone and dialled her number. She picked up immediately.