CHAPTER 16

When I woke up in the morning I found my journal lying on the other pillow. I guess I fell asleep while I was writing in it. I took my journal and kept it safely in a drawer in the writing desk. I switched off my alarm.I still have two hours for office so I thought about making some breakfast for me and girls. I know how to make simple things so I can do it. I brushed my teeth and went out of the room. No one is present in living room and kitchen which means they are still sleeping. I took out the ingredients and started making breakfast. I was still busy in kitchen when I heard Hayley and Selena's voice.

"Am I smelling pancakes"? Hayley entered kitchen.

"Yes and good morning". I smiled at her.

"Anna. You are up early today". Selena followed her. It seems they just got up as they are still in their tshirt and pajama pants.

"I got up before alarm". I shrugged and continue preparing breakfast.

"Hayley take these pancakes to the table and Sel can you make coffee for us"? I asked.

"Sure but before that Hayley go and check Ash and Nora. Five of us can have breakfast together". Selena took the coffee pot and starts brewing some coffee. After 10 minutes we all got settled on dinig table.

"It's been a while since we ate breakfast together". Selena said. We all nodded agreeing with her.

"What are you guys doing on weekend? Let's spend it together". Nora asked.

"I don't have plans". I said.

"Same here". Selena said.

"I am also free". Hayley said.

"Last night you said you have a boyfriend right. Aren't you going to be with him"? Selena asked.

"We can go out today and tomorrow. I want to spend this weekend with you guys". She replied.

"I agree. I too want some girls time. Just us. No jobs. No colleges. No boyfriends". Ashley said.

"That's my girl"! Hayley shouted in excitement.

"So what are we gonna do"? Selena asked while sipping her coffee.

"Lets go for shopping and then we will hit a club at night". Nora said.

"Do you remember they are not 21 yet"? I asked.

"That's right". She sighed.

"What about shopping and then movie night "? Ashley asked.

"I am cool with it". I said.

"Me too". Selena agreed.

"But I am not going to watch another horror movie". Hayley said to Ash.

"I don't get why are you so scared of it. Its fun watching a horror movie". Ashley said.

"Fun? Only psychos like you finds it funny". Hayley said mocking at her.

"Did you just called me psycho"? She narrowed her eyes at Hayley.

"Yes I did. Because you are a psycho who loves to watch thrill and horror". She huffed.

"And you are a coward who is scared of fictional ghosts"! Ashley exclaimed. Me, Nora and Selena are laughing silently enjoying their cute banter.

"I am not a coward I just don't like horror movies". Hayley crossed her arms and glared at her.

"And everyone can't watch romance all the time". Ashley did the same.

They silently glared at each other and Nora burst into laughter followed by me and Selena.