CHAPTER 24

I didn't knew parties starts so early. We arrived almost after half an hour at Simon's home. His apartment is almost full with people now and it's only eight. As we arrived we spotted Nora and Michael talking with Kevin. Simon's apartment is huge. His parents has gifted him this apartment. A spacious living room along with a two bedrooms and bathrooms. A kitchen and a nice balcony across the living room.

"Hey babe. Looking so gorgeous". Kevin's face lit up as we walked towards them. He pulled Selena into a hug and kissed her cheek.

"You are looking handsome too". Selena smiled shyly at him. Kevin is actually looking great in light blue shirt and black jeans. I am sure he and Selena did that knowingly.

"Hello Kevin". I smiles at him.

"Hi Anna. How are you?". He gave me a hug.

"I am fine Kevin. What about you"? I asked.

"Good as usual. But I am upset with you".

"And why is that"? I asked.

"You didn't came last week". Kevin has invited all of us at his apartment for dinner last week and I didn't wanted to be the ninth wheel in the dinner so I politely declined Selena's request saying I am not feeling well.

"I was unwell Kevin but I'll make it up to you by accepting your invitation next time".

"Good". He smiles.

"You guys are twinning tonight". Nora said to Sel.

"Ofcourse who else can do that stuff". Ashley laughed. Followed by me, Nora and Michael. Kevin and Selena just smiled at each other.

"Hi Michael. How are you"? I walked towards Michael. He is also looking very handsome in gray hoodie and black pants.

"I am good Anna. How are you"? He gave me a side hug.

"I am doing well". I replied.

"Ash where is Mark"? Nora asked.

"He will be here soon". Ash replied to her.

"Where is the birthday boy and his girlfriend"? I asked Kevin.

"I am sure they are somewhere attending the guests". Kevin replied in a bored tone.

"How come so many people are here? I thought its going to be a small party". Selena said beside Kevin who has wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"I too thought the same babe. But Simon's sister turned it into a big deal by inviting so much people. Even Simon got pissed when he came to knew about it. He didn't even wanted a party in the first place". Kevin muttered.

"Wait I'll text Hayley and let her know that you guys are here". Nora said. After a minute Hayley and Simon came to us.

"Happy birthday Simon". I wished him as soon as he came to us.

"Thanks Anna". He chuckles at me we hug each other.

"I am sorry I didn't got any gift for you". I apologised.

"Your came Anna and that's enough for me". Simon smiled.

"You are looking so beautiful Anna". Hayley pulls me into a hug.

"Thanks Hayley. You look amazing as well". I said. She is wearing a peach colour top with black pants. Her hairs are straight and tied into a pony tail. And Ofcourse she has done glittery makeup as well.

"What about me Anna"? Simon raised his eyebrows. He is wearing a blue jeans with white shirt.

"Not that good for a birthday boy". I joked.