Chapter 2: My New Friend pt2

I wake up in the middle of the night feeling something next to me moving. As I slowly open my eyes and wait for them to adjust to the dark I feel the thing next to me move again. Turning my head slowly to the left I see that the 'thing' that was moving was the cat who evidently snuck into my room and decided to sleep on the bed next to me. I sigh, sitting up I feel a wave of drowsiness overcome me. Pulling my phone off the charger I glance to see what the time was, only to be blinded by the bright light. Waiting for my eyes to quit throbbing I look over my shoulder hoping that I didn't wake the cat up. He was still fast asleep snoring slightly. I look back at my phone seeing that it is 5:23. Groaning from not getting enough sleep again I slowly make my way out of bed.

"Meow."

"Damn, I woke him up." I mutter under my breath. Oh well, he's a cat so he'll have all day to sleep while I'm gone at school. 'SHIT!' I forgot that I had to leave him here while I was gone, I think to myself. He stretches himself out across the bed and yawns. His little yawn was so adorable. He walks over to me rubbing his cheeks against my sweatpants. As I reach down to pet him he decides to run away leaving me dumbfounded in my dark room. I run out to see where he went only to find instead of a cat a teenage human boy with cat ears and a tail. My eyes go wide and I have to cover my mouth with my hand so I don't shriek and wake up the people in the apartment next door. My body starts to shake and my knees buckle making me drop to the floor. "W-What a-are you?" I say to him. He tilts his head sideways and grins at me. "I'm a Neko, part cat part human. And you are my new master." He says giving me a wide smile and meowing playfully. Lord what have I gotten myself into?