Chapter 7: I'll Love You Till The End

>>Kioshi POV<<

I snatched the sheets off of Tadao leaving him completely naked and showing off every inch of his smooth pale skin. "Huh? Kioshi what did you do that for?" Tadao says. I hug him from behind and start to nibble on his ear. "Continuing where we left off yesterday night." I whisper to him, causing him to turn crimson. I blow into his cat ear making it twitch. Tadao shivers and turns his head around slightly. His translucent grey eyes sparkle in the dark room brightly. I never really noticed how beautiful they were until now. Tadaos breathing hitches a little. I smirk at him and lean in for a kiss. Our lips connect and Tadaos tail behind his back starts to sway back and forth. My hands roam across his body. I find a tender spot on his side and pinch it slightly. Tadao moans and I take this chance to insert my tongue. I Explore his mouth not leaving a single place untouched. Tadao pulls away and gasps for air leaving a thin string of saliva to connect us together. I push Tadao down on his back and straddle him. Tadao catches his breath while I unbutton and pull my shirt off. I slam my lips back down onto his and take my pants off at the same time. He bites down on my bottom lip making me groan. Tadao slips his tongue inside and our tongues battle for dominance. Surprisingly Tadao won and he changes positions with me. He kisses up and down my neck and goes up to my ear whispering "It's time for me to make you feel good this time, masterrr." He purrs seductively. This causes me to go hard and my member starts to throb. Tadao looks down and smirks. "Kioshi, you seem to be enjoying this. How about I make you feel just as good as I was last night?" He starts to stroke the tent in my boxers. "A-ah.... Tadao...gaa!"

>>Tadao POV<<

Kioshi was being aroused by my actions. I saw a bulge in his boxers and I started stroking it. "A-ah.... Tadao...gaa!" When Kioshi said my name it turned me on. I started to stroke faster while I looked for his soft spot on his neck. His sweet moans filled the air while our bodies connected together leaving no space between us. Pre-cum started to soak his boxers making my hand wet. "Lick it." I say as I stick my hand in front of his face. Kioshi licks my fingers seductively making me go hard. Kioshi notices and starts to rock his hips back and forth. The friction against my hard rod makes me moan in pleasure. "Kioshi...ah..m-more." I say in between moans. Kioshi goes faster. I'm dripping in pre-cum now and Kioshis boxers are soaked. Kioshi switches positions with me and starts to take his boxers off.

>>Kioshi POV<<

Tadao had his turn. It was my turn now. I started to take my pre-cum soaked boxers off and flung them across the room. My hard member slapped against my stomach straight up in the air. Tadao saw and I felt him harden underneath me. I smirked and started to ride him. "AH!... Kioshi!" Tadao moaned in pleasure. His tail ran up and down my chest stopping at my hardened nipples and pinched them. "Oh... Tadao.....a-ah." I groaned. I started to ride him faster, grinding our hips together. I felt myself about to come so I stopped. "Kioshi...why did you s-stop." Tadao panted. I flipped him over onto his stomach and held his butt high up in the air. After I covered my fingers in saliva I stuck one in his hole. "AH!" Tadao started to moan uncontrollably. I pumped my finger in and out slowly, gradually getting faster and then stuck another one in. Tadaos moans became louder as he gripped onto the bed sheets. I stuck two more fingers in going even faster. With my other hand I pumped Tadaos shaft. "AH! Kioshi! I'm gonna... I'm gonna cum!" I stopped before he could and grabbed onto the side of his hips gently. "Tadao, are you ready?" "Yes K-Kioshi. p-Please!" I rammed into him and rocked back and forth slowly, waiting for him to adjust. Tadao groaned and said "Kioshi, f-faster please!" I went deeper inside of Tadao. As I started to ride him harder I searched for his sensitive spot. My thrusts got more sloppy as I felt my climax get closer. I found Tadaos prostate and hit it over and over. "AH!" Tadao screamed. Drool was coming out of the side of his mouth. "Kioshi! Ah, Kioshi!" Our climax came at the same time. Tadao came on his chest as I filled him up to the brim with my hot juices. Tadao yelled out one more time and his butt collapsed back down on the bed. I fell down next to his side and tried to catch my breath. "Kioshi, I love you." Tadao said. I pulled Tadao to my chest and said "I love you too Tadao." He snuggled into my embrace and relaxed. He was being awfully quiet so I shook him. I looked at his face to find that he had fallen asleep. I laughed and whispered "I love you more than anything in the world Tadao." Even though I knew he couldn't hear me.

>>Tadao POV<<

Kioshi shook me but I was too tired to open my eyes. He laughed when he saw that I was asleep, or so he thought. "I love you more than anything in the world Tadao." Kioshi whispered. When he said that I felt like crying. He made me so happy and I loved him more than anything also. Kioshi became quiet again and he fell asleep. I nuzzled my face into the crook of his neck and I passed out from exhaustion.

Authors note: hope you guys liked the Yaoi. Please comment and vote if you are enjoying the book so far. Also it would be great if you guys would tell me if I did a good job with the smut or not.
THANKS! ^-^
~Savannah