Chapter 15: Safe

Kioshi POV

Looking over at Tadao I saw he was rolled up into a little ball, purring as he sleeps peacefully. Oh how I love that adorable little face of his when he sleeps. (A/N: I don't why but I really wanted to put a kawaii face right next to that sentence lol) It was dark outside by now but we were almost there. I just want today to be over with already. Literally worst day ever. At least I have Tadao back. That makes it all worth it. To see his face again and know he still loves me. I wiped a stray tear from my cheek and slowed down as the hotel came into view. Parking all the way behind the hotel just in case, I unbuckle myself and Tadao before pulling his limp body in my arms. Hopefully they'll give us a room. I walk in to be greeted with the beautiful scent of burning incense. Nothing's changed here it seems.

"Kioshi? Is that you?"

"Mark! It's great to see you again. Um, are there any rooms available?"

"Yeah of course. There's always room for you here."

"Thanks man."

"Who's the cute little fella with the cat ears and tail?"

"Tadao."

"Ooh, is he your boyfriend?" Mark said elongating the word boyfriend. Is he? I guess you could say he is actually. Secretly smiling like an idiot in my head I say yes as he gives me the keys to the room we'll be staying in.

"Have fun you two." He says winking. I just roll my eyes and head over to the elevator. Room 3 floor 7. Tadao was still peacefully sleeping in my arms. My little angel. I've got him back now and I don't plan on losing him again. I won't let that happen! Ding! The doors opened and I stepped in pressing the number 7.

When I opened the door to the room I was amazed. It was one of the more fancier rooms. Damn, he better not make me pay for all this since I didn't get a say in what room I preferred. That jackass. He's my friend though. It's not like I can be mad at him for long. Originally he had planned to move back to America since that was where he was born but he decided to stay with his mother in Japan. They were both American. The kindest people I've ever met too. I actually do consider them my family. They were always there for me when I needed comfort and I'm thankful for that.

I walked over to the king size bed and laid Tadao down gently, careful not to wake him up.

"Right. Suitcase. Um, Tadao, I'll be right back I promise." I whisper In his ear even though he can't hear me since he's asleep. I shut the curtains and lock the door behind me before I go back down to the car for the suitcase. The Stars are really pretty at this time of night. I remember on the Fourth of July I'd sometimes come here to celebrate and watch the fireworks they set off at the hotel. Smiling at that thought I made my way back to the room. I don't want to leave Tadao alone more than I have to.

"Kioshi?" Tadao calls out to me quietly when I lock the door back up behind me.

"Yeah, it's just me sweetie."

Tadao comes bouncing over and throws himself at me. I catch him in my arms and laugh at his enthusiasm. God I've missed him. I missed his delicious warmth and the touch of his skin.

"Tadao I'm hungry. Can I please have something to eat?"

Damn those adorable eyes he used to beg. I mean I wasn't going to say no but when he does that I REALLY can't say no.

"Of course."

His tail swishes around happily making me smile again. I swear I'm getting horny from just looking at him. 'What the actual fuck Kioshi?! Now is not the time to be horny! Control your hormones!' The voice screamed in my head. Tadao poked my cheek and I looked down to see him giving me the biggest smile I've ever seen. Fuck, I just want to take him right here and now. No! Stop it Kioshi! He's hungry so feed him!

"Kioshi are you talking to yourself? Hehe, I wasn't supposed to hear that was I?"

"Shit. Um, I'll get you some food now!"

'Way to go dumbass!' Oh shut the hell up mind! I set Tadao back down on his feet as I made my way into the mini kitchen. Of course there was no food but there was a magnet that advertised pizza delivery. Guess that'll have to do. I made the call and ordered a large pepperoni and a 2 liter Pepsi before going back to the bedroom. Tadao was sprawled out on the bed, staring at the ceiling. 'Is he trying to make me jump him?' I will indeed take him if he doesn't stop turning me on.

"Kioshi? What if they find us?"

"Tadao I swear to you that even if they do I won't let them touch you."

"I missed you..." He started crying then and wiped his nose with his sleeve. I walked over, kneeling next his side looking down at him.

"I missed you too baby."

He sat up and sat on my lap sniffling. My arms wrapped around his small body and stroked his hair. Oh, those sweet purrs of his were like a lullaby. What surprised me though was when Tadao straddles my hips and pushed my back down to the bed.

"Tadao?"

"Kioshi, he, he touched m-me. He did things with me. And I, I didn't even try to get away. I just let him do those things to me." His hot tears hit my face as he sobbed those words out. He feels bad for letting Osamu touch him. I'm not mad at him though. I'm angry at Osamu. Tadao couldn't have done anything anyways. Osamu would end up beating him or worse if he did. My poor baby. I won't let anyone else touch him ever again.

"Tadao, it's okay. I'm not mad or upset with you. All that is over now. He won't ever touch you again. Besides, you're mine and mine alone." I whisper into his ear the last part making him shiver.

"K-kioshi...I w-want you-"

Before he could say anything else though a knock came from the door. I got up quickly and looked out the tiny peep hole.

"Pizza Delivery!"

Unlocking the door I took the drink and pizza and gave him his money and tip before shutting and locking it again. Tadao was still on the bed, pouting for some reason.

"Is something wrong Tadao?"

"N-no. No nothing's wrong."

He looked aggravated as he said those words. I didn't believe him for a second. I'll make him tell me later, he's not a very good liar.

"Come eat then."

He sits down in the chair next to me and scoots closer to my side. I pour him a glass and put a piece of pizza on his plate and set it in front of him but he sticks his nose up at it. He's never had pizza before so why does he act disgusted? Did he want tuna or something instead?

"What's wrong Tadao? Do you not want it?"

"Feed me!" He says turning to me and points to his open mouth. So that's what he wants? It's not like I can say no to him though. Chuckling I grab his waist and pull him onto my lap taking him by surprise. His ear twitches when I grab the slice and bring it to his mouth. Tadao opens up and bites the tip before furiously biting into it again. He must really like it because the whole thing is gone in less than a minute. I'm about to ask if he wants another piece but he suddenly grabs my hand and licks all my fingers one by one. He stops at my middle finger last and slowly licks up and down, grazing his teeth every so often. Is he doing what I thing he's doing?

"Tadao. Are you? Are you trying to seduce me?"

"Is it working?"

I get close to his ear and whisper in a low voice, "yes." And he shivers in lust. Oh god I'm so horny right now. I just want to fuck on this table until he's screaming my name.

"Then why don't you?" Tadao says smirking up at me as I realize I said that out loud.

"Maybe I will."