Chapter 3: Shin Tadao

My chest was getting tighter from the confusion, stress, and disbelief going on inside my head. I take two deep breaths trying to calm myself down. As I start to relax I turn my gaze back to his face. He was watching me with concern filled eyes. Trying to break the awkward silence I decide to ask him what his name is, since EVIDENTLY he can talk.

"So...w-What's your n-name?" I ask in a hushed tone. His eyes turn from concerned to surprised. Probably because out of all the questions I could have asked I chose such a simple one.

"Shin Tadao. But you may call me just Tadao since you are my friend." He says enthusiastically. I smile at him. But suddenly when I'm about to ask another question I'm stopped short; finally noticing that through this whole commotion he had been naked the whole time. The only thing that was covering him up was a throw blanket that I kept on the back of my couch. I felt my face burn up and my eyes go wide and suddenly my throat went dry. He giggled at my reaction knowing that I had finally noticed.

My heart started to race and I could feel my blood pumping about two times faster. Inside my head I was screaming at him to put some clothes on but my mouth would not move because it knew that he had none.

"Master" Tadao purrs seductively. He crawls on all fours towards me looking like a true a feline. I gasp inwards as he lets the blanket drop from his waist. "T-Tadao! W-What are you do-doing?!" I stutter frantically.

"It's my job to make my master happy and to make him feel good." Tadao states matter of factly. I try to back up from him but end up cornering myself into a wall. His facial expression looks so innocent that I can't help but wonder if this is something that he does with all his new owners. 'He said it was his job.' I remind myself, contemplating whether I should order him to stop or to try to distract him with more questions. As he gets closer I decide to order him to stop knowing that if I try to ask him a question it will just end up being a stuttered mess.

"stop." I order him. He looks at me with obedient eyes and stops, sitting down on his hind legs like a cat. I realize I had been holding my breath the whole time as I breath in. "Master, I am sorry I upset you with my actions. Please do not hurt me, I honestly thought this was what you wanted." Tadao says as he cowers from me.

"Why would I hurt you?" I say to him. He looks at me from the corner of his eye as he slowly turns back around, relaxing a little. "Well, if I ever did anything wrong with my previous owners they would....." He trails off not wanting to finish his sentence. "Oh. I see, well I promise you I won't do anything like that to harm you." I tell Tadao. "REALLY?!?!" He says loudly. I can see by the expression on his face that he is grateful. "Yeah, I promise." I say as I give him a quirky smile.

Suddenly I'm laying on the ground on my back. Not sure of what just happened I try to sit up only to be pushed back down by a tight warm hug from Tadao. I laugh at his reaction to my kindness. I was soon hugging him back not paying attention to the fact that he was still naked. Tadao pulls back some but once again closes the gap in between us as he leans down to my face and gently kisses me on the lips. To my surprise I don't push him off I just lay there staring at his closed eyes. His hand starts to move downwards to my lower abdomen. I squirm at his touch trying to pull away but all I could do was moan with pleasure as I felt his hand get lower and lower.

Hehehe! CLIFFHANGER!!! XD I hope you guys are liking the story so far! Please vote and leave comments! Love you guys and I promise to update soon again! ^-^