Chapter 13: Reunited again

>>Tadao POV<<

"Kioshi?"

"Tadao."

I just wanted to break down right then and there, to sob my heart out. Seeing Kioshi again, it just made me want to bow down to his feet and kiss those shiny black dress shoes till he accepted my apology and took me back home with him. Osamu had different plans though it seems.

"What on earth do you think you're doing touching my property like that you scoundrel!"

Kioshi ignored him and just held me tighter in his arms. His comforting warmth was so inviting that I never wanted to leave it. A growl suddenly erupted out of my brothers throat making me shrink farther into Kioshi's arms from fear.

"Um, if I may ask, Kioshi, uh do you know Tadao, or s-something?"

"Yes, I'd like to know too."

Osamu was extremely pissed by now and so was my brother.

"Oh, you didn't know sir? When Tadao ran away he ended up with this peasant and like the little whore he is he became attached to him. The night I brought him back here Tadao put one hell of a fight up trying to escape me but failed miserably. If I'm correct he constantly kept repeating the name 'Kioshi' saying how he wanted to go back."

"So your the man my little slut has become fond of. The man that's supposed to be marrying my daughter! What a little man whore! You'd ruin my family name completely if I let the wedding continue! Do you even love her!?"

Kioshi snapped his head up glaring at Osamu. He was pretty frightening at the moment but it only made me snuggle into him more. Oh how I missed his wonderful scent. It's like I'm home with him again.

"You think I actually WANT to marry her?! You've forced me to marry her! I don't blame this whole situation on your daughter or even you! I blame it on my stupid father! None of this would have happened if he hadn't of gotten drunk and went gambling!"

"Gambling? You mean you're the son of that man I made a deal with? Ha! I can't believe he actually went along with it! What a fool! To think he would actually get a job at my company! I must admit that your much handsomer than I was expecting though."

This whole situation was confusing me. It's best if I stay out of it. I'll just stay warm in his arms and wait for them to finish their conversation. My tears had gone away now and I was feeling sleep make its way into my eyes.

"You mean you weren't actually going to give him the job?! Somehow that doesn't surprise me but still! Threatening to kill me if I didn't take her hand in marriage is outrageous!"

"Yet you went along with it and here you are. I wasn't exactly lying about that though actually. When I said I would kill you I actually meant your family. If I don't get what I want then they don't either. It's only fair."

"Fair, this whole thing is ridiculous! You know, the only reason I went along with the marriage was because I knew if you killed me then Tadao would be left alone. Starving, on the streets without a home and even worse! He could end back up here! With you! I couldn't let that happen to him! I'd kill my own self if that happened!"

What on earth is he talking about? You mean? He was going to marry her? Because of me? He was doing all of this for me!? The tears started flowing again and this time they didn't stop. I clung onto Kioshi as if my life depended on it. How stupid could I be, I ran away without thinking and I ended up running into my brother. He kidnapped me and brought me back to Osamu and even worse is that Osamu had sex with me again. I felt extremely dirty then. I feel like I cheated on Kioshi. Betrayed him. If only I could tell him how sorry I was right now.

"Your saying that you have feelings for him and you actually love this slut!? You really are a man whore! I admire you for doing such a thing for someone you love but honestly! It's not like he actually loves you back! He's just a little slut like you!"

I snapped. How dare he say repeatedly that I'm a slut and that I don't love Kioshi! I love him so much! So very very much! I would never stop loving him!

"You think you can decide who I do and don't love?! Well your wrong! I've had enough of you! All your stupid lies! And I am NOT your property! I belong to no one!" I was right in his face yelling at Osamu and he just stood there without a word. The balls he has!

"Hajime, I've had enough of this pointless conversation. Please take Tadao to his cage and keep him locked up."

"Yes sir."

What? N-no! I won't let him take me away again! I'm staying with Kioshi! Hajime neared closer to me but I backed away falling down on Kioshi. He stood up, carrying me in his arms bridal style and then he did something that surprised me.

He ran.

A/N: heh. I made a mistake I'm now realizing.