Ptsd problems

He/Him PTSD Y/N :p
Tw:Yelling, Cursing, Unconsented little slipping

"Loki why do i have to stay here" you asked your ravenette haired king, who sighed "Because, Odin doesnt like you" he said flat toned as usual "Tell him i dont give a f#ck" Loki stopped and looked at you "1. You cant just curse out a damn king Y/N! 2. YOU ARE NOT COMING BECAUSE I CANT RISK ODIN SEEING YOU SMALL!" You were taken back by his yelling and started tearing up as flashbacks started flooding your mind, by the time you caught your breath you were locked in your room holding your bunnies head like it was about to be snatched while you had your phone and earbuds out already playing music. You were slipping into your headspace quickly without even noticing and eventually found your way to the bed, holding your bunny with music softly playing in your ear.

*Knock, Knock*

"Love..?"

No response. You were half asleep by now; tears still falling. You felt long fingers rub your back and the bed dip, you practically jumped up at the feeling only to notice a sad Loki trying to lay with you. Eventually you laid back down and hid yourself in his chest "Im sorry little prince i shouldnt of yelled at you like that" his sad hoarse voice broke your small heart, you couldn't stand hearing how sad he was, how broken he felt from hurting you. You looked up to see him flash a sad smile, tears dropping in your hand as you held the side of his face comforting him "Is okay" you whimpered feeling his sadness come to you. Hours passed as you two lay still comforting each other, night was creeping around the corner and you knew you had to eat "Les get num num?" You asked looking at Loki, you were hungry and still small due too all the sadness of the day "Yeah, lets eats, cmon babyboy" He grabbed your hand and walked you too the kitchen "Noodle?" You point at the spaghetti noodles in the pantry you two were looking through. He thought for a minute before answering "Yeah ok sure" You grabbed the noodles squealing and running to the pots and pans.

After dinner and your night routine

"Cmon little prince lets get in bed" Loki picked you up and layed you on the end of the bed, you giggled and made grabby hands making him look at you in the eyes and smiled as he leaned over and gave your face multiple kisses, you squealed in response. After a few more kiss attacks you and him were in the blankets snuggling, slowly falling into a deep slumber as monster high youtube reruns played on the tv

463